Team #10 "Cranium Crushers"

Its critical that we make sure the pictures are (Great) not good. If you leave anything to question then you want get the pts. Just make sure to take plenty of pics and make sure your tape has both ends clear on measurements. Good luck and stay after them!

BPowell92

Its critical that we make sure the pictures are (Great) not good. If you leave anything to question then you want get the pts. Just make sure to take plenty of pics and make sure your tape has both ends clear on measurements. Good luck and stay after them!

X2....The judges said my spur pic was fine, it just wasn't long enough.

GAMHUNTER35

yea will do better next time hoping ty will carry us to the finish havnt found any birds gobblin since last sun an all the wmas i go to are under water so might not get my 3rd bird but i still trying to found some more places to hunt

GAMHUNTER35

was looking at week 5 an i see some pics on there that didnt look as good as mine an bp so hope they dont get all of their bonus pts either

typarker69

Rail road saw fit to make me work my off day Friday but hunted all day Saturday. Did not hear the first gobble but called in a hen. Was hoping she would bring a boyfriend. I must have some ugly hens on my track of land because I call in hens just about every time but they are always alone. So they must be ugly that's all I can come up with.

GAMHUNTER35

yea been having the same thing happen to me only seeing hens but going to try some new land this week got fire school sat so hopeing i can at least hear 1 havnt heard 1 since the 13th

GAMHUNTER35

well school got cancelled so i going to try an found me a bird might get to go to plantation sat an sun going to check on wma an new land in the morning

GAMHUNTER35

well didnt get to go to plantation or the other place both of my contacts were out of town heard 2 on my place the other morning but had no luck with them but will be after them till the end. from my figures we are in 4th place right now so we need to get our last two birds good luck to yall

typarker69

Did not get to go Friday. Work again. It keeps getting in the way of my hunting. Saturday hunted from 630 till 2 then had to leave because of plans. Will be back it woods Friday and Saturday I hope. Trying to help guys.

GAMHUNTER35

well i havnt heard a bird all week all i hav done is get soaked got to pull a 48 at the fire house starting today so wont be out there till sun hope yall get some good ones this weekend the end is coming

typarker69

Hunted Friday and Saturday but nothing to show but some hurting feet. Did see one cool thing. I got a bobcat to come in to 25 yards with my decoys. That was cool but not turkeys.

mossyoakpro

You should do a workshop on contest pictures....I have looked at them and they are spot on.

If I ever get into one of these contests again I will be looking back over them to get some pointers. :cool:

BPowell92

I shot one yesterday evening but I guess I just wounded him. He fell and started flopping, but then he jumped up and flew off. He was a little farther than I thought. I guessed him around 45 but ended up being about 60.

I shot one yesterday evening but I guess I just wounded him. He fell and started flopping, but then he jumped up and flew off. He was a little farther than I thought. I guessed him around 45 but ended up being about 60.

I did about the same thing Saturday morning. Lol I'm gonna stay after them till the end!

GAMHUNTER35

yea i still going just havnt heard or seen any this week so far going in the am an thurs got to go out of town this weekend so i will be bac after them mon might ride by west point an see if i can get lucky going to be in lagrange an then in alabama

Latest posts