Team 12 The bird bustin, snood stomping boys

john.lee

I live in brantley county and hunt it and the surrounding counties. It looks like I could limit out this year by my trail cam photos but I don't always have the best of luck on these south ga birds but I will give it my best. Good luck

Last edited:

Big Country Boy

Nice to meet ya john lee i'm looking forward to a good year also have seen 2-bonus birds with out a doubt!!! On one of my properties last week so i'm hoping they'll strutt those hooks & big ropes by me next weekend :shoot:

Nate23

Hopeful to get a couple birds this year. Hunting in Meriweather County and some near Bainbridge, GA. Best of luck.

How about Team Dirt Nap, or Team Gobblin' Thunder?

Big Country Boy

Good luck too ya'll also. I'll be in coweta, heard & meriweather maybe some in troup county.. I'm planning on planting a couple that whooped my tail last year (pay-back time) is almost here!!! :bounce:

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Mountain man here..... I hunt all over the northeast corner of the state.... Hall, White, Banks, Habersham, Stephens, Lumpkin, Fannin, Towns and Union Counties. Just about time to put the slip on them........:cool:

Big Country Boy

Well we bout got someone on every corner should be good:stir: ONLY GOT ONE LEFT TO CHECK IN & COME UP WITH NAME FOR THE TEAM... YA'LL THINK ABOUT SOME I'M HEADED OUT TO HEAR IF THEY'RE GOBBLIN ON ONE OF MY SPOTS :bounce:

Big Country Boy

No birds at 1st property. But went to other place eased around scouting & had 2 big toms come out of a creek bottom then walked within 75 yds. Of me. I sat still till they got outta sight no gobbling i'm glad i did'nt bump them.. next time i'm in there they're in trouble :shoot: IT WAS TEMPTING TO SHOCK EM TO HEAR A GOBBLE BUT I'M SURE I CAN FIRE EM UP NEXT WEEKEND:bounce:

Big Country Boy

How many on my team usually are lucky enough to tag out or get a good bird ?? I've been chasing them for a few years & have been blessed to kill some good birds. Last year i killed 2 missed one & lost one with the bow but spent alot of time guideing a newbie. Hoping to make up for it this year. I hope everyone has a successful season ,but more important i hope you have fun and be safe (take a kid if you can) thats the biggest reward of all !!!

john.lee

I at least get one every year. And that's without any good hunting spots but I have a few good spots this year. I'm on my cell phone right now but when I get home I will post some trail cam pic of some birds I will b after

Big Country Boy

Maybe this will be your year to put the smack down on em... Our team done good last year but some teams had an awsome year lots of good birds were killed.

Unicoidawg

Staff member

Big Country Boy

Yeah i'm with ya on the tough season those are some good looking birds you got though. The tough years are the most memorable to ya but good or bad i'll take all the days in the woods that the good lord will provide me

Big Country Boy

Well we only got one more to check in then we'll be set .i cant wait i just got back with my new toy a 11-87 mobu super-mag gonna pattern it this week i'm gonna set it up kinda like my 870 s-mag with sure-shot stock but i'm gonna top it with ghost ring sight instead of a red dot..

john.lee

Hurry up Saturday!!!!!

Hows this for a little excitement?

Attachments

• turkey, coyote 0212222.JPG
    turkey, coyote 0212222.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 172

Nate23

Looks good guys. I have had poor seasons for the last two years. Hopefully, I will be blessed enough to bag a bird or three this year. I will be after them hard for the next two weekends. Best of luck.