Team 12 The bird bustin, snood stomping boys

Big Country Boy

How bout (the bird busters ) for a team name or one of the others mentioned. John lee you decide you have to edit & add name to your post..

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Team "Snood STOMPERS" now that's a name.......:rofl::cool:

coreyb2

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to check in. I forgot they were picking the teams this past weekend. Hopefully we will have a good year. It does not matter about team name to me. I will be hunting in Lumpkin Co mostly and probably go to Redlands at least once and maybe down to south Ga.

Big Country Boy

Glad to see ya show up!! Now we are all in lets (tumble some toms!!!) its about that time...

Big Country Boy

:huh:THE BIRD BUSTING- SNOOD STOMPING BOYS :rofl: DON'T CARE I'M JUST READY TO PUT A COUPLE ON THE BOARD:shoot: I GOT THE FIRST 4-DAYS OF OPENER OFF:fine:

john.lee

Everyone does understand the rules about how to take the pics the right way before posting their bird right??????

Big Country Boy

Oh, yeah now i just need something to take a pic of. Has anyone else been in the challenge before ???

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Yep was on team #32 last year.......Team #85 the year before.....

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Well boys I heard one gobble 3 times and called up 4 Jakes........ I almost busted the first one, when I first saw him all I could see was his head. I would have sworn it was a mature bird till he stepped out. The safety was off and I was fixing to let him have it when I saw his 4-5 inch beard...........:banginghe The others were a lot smaller than him. O Well more for next year provided they don't get shot.

Big Country Boy

We are on the board 2 mature birds both 1" spurs 1 had a 11-1/8 beard other 10" .it was a very special hunt because my wife got to share the memory with me.

Attachments

• #3 turkey 2010.bmp
    126.4 KB · Views: 114
  • #4 turkeys.bmp
    125.5 KB · Views: 114
  • cara & turkeys 2010.bmp
    127 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Atta boy BCB.......:cool: I just saw the pics in the kill thread. Congrats on a memorable hunt........:flag:

Big Country Boy

Thanks i hope everyone enjoyed getting out & getting after them today. We are blessed to have a chance to spend such quality time with friends & family..

john.lee

Way to go big country!!!!! I let three jakes walk but the gobbler went the wrong direction.....I know where he is going now so it should be a different story in the morning

john.lee

Its a good morning

Just got us a nice bird!!!!!!!!!!!! Post pics when i get home gotta go to church now

coreyb2

Good job guys. I heard no gobbling and only called up a single hen all by herself.

I'm not sure how much hunting I will get to do the next couple of weeks, since my wife is about to pop with our 2nd child. I was sweatin it all day Sat., hoping to not get a phone call.

Big Country Boy

:pop: WHERES THE BIRD :huh: LOL!! LOOKS LIKE WERE GETTING OFF TOO A GOOD START I'M GOIN AFTER THEM AGAIN TOMMOROW GONNA BE A NASTY DAY BUT I KILLED MY BEST ON A BAD DAY. I'M LOOKING FOR A ANOTHER BIRD TO GET MOUNTED. I HOPE I GET ONE BIG ENOUGH THIS SEASON BUT IF NOT I'LL BE JUST AS HAPPY JUST TO LIMIT OUT AGAIN.