Team 20- "4 Guys and a Gal"

aaber

Any time after the 21st lets get this done and go home first!!!

THETRUTH

sorry guys/gal been out of town a few days have yall decided on a name doesnt matter to me just ready to do some huntin

chadf

Gonna try to listen this morning at a new piece of property, I'm running late....

chadf

Headed to another wma this morning to listen......

TigerGalLE

Hear anything? My husband said he heard one gobbling yesterday morning while he was at work. Said it gobbled until 9:30. I live in SC but we are going down to our place in Elberton, GA to hunt this weekend.

chadf

Hear anything? My husband said he heard one gobbling yesterday morning while he was at work. Said it gobbled until 9:30. I live in SC but we are going down to our place in Elberton, GA to hunt this weekend.

I went up north towards the mtns, and got there late....didn't hear a bird this morning. They are there.... Just not talking for me to hear now....

How many acres y'all got in elberton?

chadf

So who's got them tied up on a string? Who's hearing birds?

I'm pumped and ready!

chadf

Guess we gotta rename the team"one turkey hunter and 4 girls..."

where are y'all ?

We pm pics before we submitt them to make sure that are right and no points lost?

chadf

I'm headed to the woods!!!!!

Knew someone would respond from my last post!
I still vote for name change......

THETRUTH

had 4 come in couldnt get a shot they was gobblin like crazy definately a wonderful mornin

chadf

Got a 3 yr old
1 1/4" spurs
10 1/2" beard
20 lbs
post pics later

chadf

See if these pics will work
y'all see anything wrong?

Attachments

• 58848e73.jpg
    58848e73.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 170
  • 6746e755.jpg
    6746e755.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 5f9483a2.jpg
    5f9483a2.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 173

TigerGalLE

Hey guys, here is a pic of my jake from yesterday. He had a little over a 5 inch beard and nubs for spurs. He was with 2 other jakes and he was gobbling his head off. Thought he was a big Tom but oh well. It was still a fun hunt. I'll probably enter him.

After I shot the first time he started acting like he was going to run away so I shot again. I guess one of the shots got his tail feathers.

Attachments

• Laurie_Jake2010.jpg
    Laurie_Jake2010.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 161

aaber

heard a lot of birds i took my 12 yo son all weekend so close but it just did not happen got the whole week to my self some thing is going to die!!! nice birds by the way cadf and tigerGalLE

chadf

Hunted all day and heard 9 birds!
Trying to help a buddy get a bird, gobbled to everything we threw them and hens headed the other way after 2 other birds behind me was tearing it up!! Chased them straight to private property.....trying to get in between.
Moved after lunch to another area, then headed back to try to catch them roosting.....we got soaked!

Loved a good day of chasing public birds !