219.9 KB · Views: 136
  • 101_2015.jpg
    101_2015.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 101_2020.jpg
    101_2020.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 127

aaber

nice very nice if i am wright on my timing the birds are about to start fallen if i can just see through the pollen it is so thick down here heard 7 birds yesterday not a pep this morn good luck team lets knock TSOBD!!!

chadf

Shoot straight fellas!

Gonna knock one down today hopefully, my turn to pull the trigger!

No more nice guy!

TigerGalLE

no luck this morning.... Heard one gobbling his head off on the roost. Got set up. Then once he flew down I only heard him one more time and then he just disappeared. Then the rest of the morning sounded like a ghost town

chadf

I was also in a ghost town this morning.......

How'd everyone else fair?

aaber

my buddy shot one this morn i called him in at 9 45 never heard the first sound well at lest he got his first bird i love those kind of hunts!!!

chadf

Heard 6 birds this morning, forgot my gun and vest.....dumb move, but know where I'm going in the morning!!!!

*was gonna use my bow, didn't want to run and gun with a bow...

chadf

It's back on in the morning, if I can get outta bed....don't know how the weathers gonna affect them?

Anyone on the team not have a place to go with birds gobbling? Pm me I can send you in the right direction hopefully.

TOMINATOR

anybody having any luck? I've heard a few and I've heard a few shotgun blasts shortly after---the guy hunting the land has been bringing friends and family and has pretty much condemned me from hunting "His Area". Oh well, we still have time to drop some more beaks to the ground---Good Luck everyone---

chadf

I've been on birds almost everytime out! Ive had a good year so far and half the season left!!!!!

My turn to pull the trigger now.

Had 2 hens in our lap this morning with a Tom in tow, buddys face mask messed up and the lead hen putted......Tom turned......that's turkey hunting!!!! He's never experience a hunt like that, it was a goodin for not pulling the trigger!
Fun hunt none the less! Almost, but no cigar!
I'll be back at it in the morning! I've got a bird that has been driving me nuts across the river that I might chase. Who knows till the morning!

chadf

Was on hammeing birds this morning on 2nd piece of land we hit!
They where double/tripple gobbling on there own. 3 longbeards going to town less than 100 yards, no way for us to advance on them anymore, we where calling them around a point and they where on there way!!
Right in the middle of a gobble they shut up.....not 1 minute later they started to gobble again 350-400 yards off?????
Only thing I can think is a yote busted them up, but I didn't see what happened, to thick for me to see or be seen, so who knows ?

Great hunt non the less!

*everyone else hang up the guns? Where yall been?

chadf

Gj tominator!

I'm gonna finish my limit soon! Hopefully.

chadf

Mark another bird down for the team!
10" beard
1 1/8" spurs
13.5 lbs. (lol)
this bird was injured badly to say the least. Had a broken wing and a broken leg! Useing his wing for a crutch! Lol

BTW-where the heck have y'all been? Y'all still hunting?

chadf

Anyone on the team still hunting?

i entered another bird that i killed last week.
do i need to enter anymore, or have y'all given up?

Last edited:

chadf

do we need another bird to win????

LOL

TigerGalLE

Hey Chad,

The season is over here in SC. I don't think I'll be able to get back down to GA before the season closes. I wasn't able to hunt much towards the end of the season due to a new job and my grandmother being sick. sorry about that.

Tiger

TOMINATOR

I'm going a couple more times---the last few times were very un-eventful, but I haven't given up---I have 1 more til i limit out. Good luck to the rest of the team!!!

chadf

Bird down
9" beard
24 lbs
1 1/4" spurs