Team 20- "4 Guys and a Gal"

TOMINATOR

Called in a hen saturday evening, but no gobbler---did not hear 1 gobble and I hunted a total of 7 1/2 hrs on saturday. The hen flew in and my heart stopped, then she clucked all the way up to me about 10 yards. On sunday morning I saw the reason I wasn't hearing any gobbling I had a flock of hens come about 60 yards from my set up and they turned around and went the other direction---with 2 longbeards in tow...... Even though I came out empty handed, I know that I'll be back soon and I've got a good plan on getting one of those birds---hopefully next time you hear from me, I'll have one taking a dirt nap---Congrats to everyone else who took a bird:cheers::cheers:

chadf

Tominator, sounds like a plan! Killem dead! Might just wait till they get close and double those jokers! Redemption for the hours afield....
Hope you roll'em!

I'll be headed out every morning from here on out this week!
Gotta fill those tags!

chadf

Well, heard them.....
Going to another property in the morning!

Good luck team. Shoot straight!

chadf

First morning I've been skunked....... Didn't hear a single gobble....
Can't complain though!

Y'all hearing birds? Any of y'all hunt during the wek?

chadf

i went this mornin didnt hear any

Day 2 for me being skunked..... The wind was awfull this morning!

I forsee a dead bird tomorrow! Can't gurantee it, but it's looking good. I've got all day!

aaber

Killed a jake this morning have not heard a gobble the past three days maybe they will fire up next week

THETRUTH

sweet!!! had 1 comin in yesterday evenin when some yotes came in if they would have givin me time id have tried to lay 1 or 2 down

chadf

Aber GJ

shoot straight boys and girls!
Back to the woods in the morning to end the skunk streak! Been 3 days with no gobbles.......

chadf

Well, I called in one for a buddy this morning!

Then my brother doubled up, after lunch! What a heck of a day in the woods!!! I wasn't in shooting position.... We had a struter and 4 long beards come in!!!! Just awesome!

I'm pulling the trigger next!

chadf

Where are y'all ?

Anyone hunting on this team besides me?

chadf

I'm also headed out in the morning again.

Shoot straight aaber!

aaber

man they were hot this morn heard 7 dif birds had 5 hens 10 yards from me and two jakes the big ones just would not get close enough it has to be close for the hens to start laying good going back in the morn

aaber

i can not wait till the am im fired up now good weather makes it all better lets go team i think we can win