team #21 "Team blackjack"

Arrow3

This is a thread for teammates to communicate with each other and "talk smack" :bounce:if needed. After teams are drawn on March 11th, all team members are required to make at least one post on this thread with a picture uploaded from a camera...Doesn't matter what you take a pic of as long as it adheres to the forum rules and is in good taste....Good luck in the contest. I will open the thread up for posting as soon as the teams are known...You will have till 11:59pm on March 17th to post a picture on this thread or you will be replaced in the contest...Period!

fowl play

JohHuntingPics006.jpg

I'm signed up and ready to go!!

lock on

Guys I will get my pic up today or tomorrow. Looks like the other teams may be in trouble! I think we can put some turkeys down!

lock on

Im guessing I have turkey hunted about 10 years! Had a buddy spot 3 longbeards yesterday with 6 jakes and no hens so it's on in the morning! Can't wait! Good luck guys let's show them what we have!

fowl play

Hey guys, I've been away from the computer went this morning did a little scoutin, heard five birds for sure on the back of the property my dad heard four on the the front including one big strutter with 15 hens! good luck in the morning i'm out the door to put one to bed check back with ya tomorrow:shoot::shoot::shoot:

fowl play

oh yeah to answer your question prowler this is my 12th. season in the woods and i'm more excited now than ever!!!!!

Public Land Prowler

Good deal guys!Tyson scored,and I called in a double for my son this morning,then got my biggest ever this evening! 10 1/4" beard,1 9/16" spur and 1 5/8" spur.I got the pics up!

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

fowl play

Man that is one heck of a bird right there, you may have just won the biggest bird for the weekend!! way to go and get the team on the board with a monster. I called up a bird for my dad this morning but have not pulled the trigger myself maybe tomorrow morning

lock on

Guys I should have my bird posted soon! had troubles with it lastnight! Went out this morning and heard 2 but they pitched off and shut up! Saw them 1hr later struting in a pasture! They are dead this week!

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think it is safe to say now, Congrats Randolph!!!!!! Great Georgia Bird! I hope you enjoy your hunt in Nebraska. Take a bunch of pictures and get a couple of nice Merriams. Tim

lock on

Congrats partner! Finally got my bird up so maybe we will continue with more good luck! Hope to get one Wed or Thurs!

Public Land Prowler

lock on do you need help with the pics?I got bird #2 this evening.10 1/2" beard 1 1/8" spurs.That should give us 3 good birds!!How about it fowl play?What's going on?

I think we are winning it as of right now with my 2 birds.Let's get them all posted.

fowl play

I feel like this is my first year turkey huntin, I cant seem to put things together I've been everyday since saturday and the only time something dies is when I'm calling for someone else:huh:

if we got points for calling I'd be in good shape, seen three die just havent pulled the trigger myself, I guess I better start huntin solo

hopefully later today something will pan out, good luck guys!!

lock on

Hey guys, I'm in the same boat! I called one up wed. and another guy shot it, went across the road I called up another and he missed it! Monday I will be at it wide open! Got a couple spotted

lock on

Got off work yesterday and my buddy killed one. Good news is its my turn to shoot now when we go Monday and Tuesday! How did you guys do this weekend?