Team 24 is now "TEAM LIMIT OUT"

The Horned Toad

lock on
deerdylan
huntsitall27
golffreak
sappermarc

Hey guys, where's everybody from?

I'm Marc live in Griffin and I got the 1st week of season off for vacation if any of ya'll want to meet up and go hunt somewhere just holler. My cell is 678-557-3485

Last edited:

The Horned Toad

Hey I've heard from deerdylan and golffreak. have ya'll talked to lock on or huntsitall27 yet?

Any idea's for a team name or do ya'll just want to stick with team 24?

lock on

Hey guys, Sorry been away from the computer for a while! Just for a quick update I'm from Pickens cty, North Ga. Will be hunting a lot and should kill several birds. They will all be on camera and hopefully T.V soon! Hope we have a great season and knock down some strokers!! I'm off the whole 1st week also so maybe we can get together! Plan on being in Decatur cty opening day! Any one hearing gobbles yet?

The Horned Toad

Good deal, Golffreak sent me a pm so we're all accounted for.

Ryan what's your last name? I live in Griffin also just wondering if we know each other.

The Horned Toad

Ya'll got any team name idea's?

I got "beard collector's", "head buster's", or "limit out"

The Horned Toad

Hey ya'll (lock on) liked (limit out) so that's what I put us down as for team name.

I did a little scouting last weekend. didn't see much sign or hear any but I'm pretty sure I'll round up atleast one good bird somewhere.

The Horned Toad

Ya'll ready for tomorrow? I haven't heard any this year yet but I know they're there.

The Horned Toad

Well today was a bust for me. I think the weather has them delayed in the area's I hunt. I didn't hear anything and I covered alot of land today.

lock on

Hey guys, I killed a 2 year old today. Should have got the big boy but things didn't work out! He had a 9 1/2" beard and 7/8" spurs! It's a start! Going again in the morning but will be camera man! : (

deerdylan

heres the pic

Sunday morning thunder chicken. headed back in the mornin before school

Attachments

• 2010-03-21 11.28.05.jpg
    2010-03-21 11.28.05.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 298

The Horned Toad

I've seen several pics in the kill thread where the newspaper or phone was left out of the 1st pic of the hunter and bird. Just a reminder guys make sure 1st pic is of u, bird, phone/newspaper and then 2nd pick close up of newspaper/phone and bird.

The Horned Toad

On the way to church sunday I saw this gobbler standing on the side of the rd looked like a 3 yr old about an 8 or 9 in beard. Here's a pic of him walking away from the car when I stopped.

Attachments

• gobbler.jpg
    gobbler.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 275

The Horned Toad

I got a good one today 9in beard 7/8 spur. I saw him about 150 yards down a powerline after I'd been calling for about an hour. I called him to my side of the powerline off 2 hens and busted him about 15 ft from me. pics to come. :yeah:

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:

lock on

Congrats, I hope to get back after them soon! Been really busy plus they don't respond to good up here yet! Looks like a great start for us anyways!