Team 24 is now "TEAM LIMIT OUT"

The Horned Toad

ya'll still hunting? I'll be at it hard this weekend.

lock on

Went to Kentucky this wkd, had an awesome hunt, 11 longbeards in the field at 1 time and my video partner froze up on them! We had them on camera at 45 yds and I was saying shooooooot, he thought they were a bit far and let them ease off! I almost died! Going back in 13 days! Game on, Im on the trigger!

Called a buddy in his first today.

Called a good friend in his first turks today in the rain. Awesome day in the woods. One had a 10" beard and 1 1/8" spurs and the other a monster Jake. Called them away from two very vocal hens.

Attachments

• Image[1].jpg
    Image[1].jpg
    300 KB · Views: 159

The Horned Toad

man I can't find a gobblin bird. All the places I have to hunt the birds have lock jaw this year. I have thur and fri off this week to hunt so i'll see what I can find. I think I might try to run up to paulding forest and hunt

lock on

videod 2 long beards dying tonight. To bad they werent to my gun, however a 15 yr old girl was to happy for me to kill them! Folks she was so happy! Were heading to kentucky sat and I'm swinging the bat 1st. Come on Sat

The Horned Toad

Good luck. All my spots seem to have dried up I can't find a bird anywhere.

The Horned Toad

I tried this morning and still have yet to find a bird Gobbling. My dad busted 2 last week and they never gobbled they just came in and started attacking his decoy's.