Team #32

Arrow3

This is a thread for teammates to communicate with each other and "talk smack" :bounce:if needed. After teams are drawn on March 11th, all team members are required to make at least one post on this thread with a picture uploaded from a camera...Doesn't matter what you take a pic of as long as it adheres to the forum rules and is in good taste....Good luck in the contest. I will open the thread up for posting as soon as the teams are known...You will have till 11:59pm on March 17th to post a picture on this thread or you will be replaced in the contest...Period!

Steven Farr

toenails.jpg

brucemacgee19

finding out which avatar I like best....

don't know about that one. I think I got to go more turkey specific. I'll have one this weekend of when we take off and go hunting.......probly throwing my hands in the air in confusion over one of them there longbeards. :huh:

brucemacgee19

finally! I'm stoked I 've got it right. man I might just be a good teamate after all. only took three days! I'll have to get with you on some of the questions I got about ga public land hunting.

brucemacgee19

what we gonna name our team? team road warriors? cause I burn up the road during season. do you travel a bunch to hunt?

fountain

hey guys i just moved to y'alls team. i hear you two are some real turkey killers. bruce i think we talked about patterning guns a while back. glad to be here.

a little collection i got going here.
beardsfan.jpg

Steven Farr

what we gonna name our team? team road warriors? cause I burn up the road during season. do you travel a bunch to hunt?

Name it whatever ya'll want and it will be fine with me. I travel a good bit for work and have been known to slip a turkey hunt in every now and then.

Fountain,

Congrats on your kill partner. I hope to contribute myself very soon.

fountain

i'm sure both of you will contribute. i just got lucky. this is the only bird we heard on our property. they will scatter out some when the hens are all bred. we will hunt another one in the morning in montgomery co.

fountain

ok guys we are on the board--but are way behind. if y'all kill one let me know. i want to see and hear all about it. it seems all i have is birds with 10" beards and 1" spurs. i killed 3 and my wife killed 1 last year identical to the one i killed yesterday. so far i have on;y heard one bird gobble on the property i mostly hunt--and i killed him. i may be in trouble. hopefully i will have new friends by the end of the week

go get em'! i am not able to hunt during the week mornings. just a weekend warrior. best of luck to you 2.