Team #32

brucemacgee19

yeah buddy we got 5 now. one more and we got a full sack! that will be nice for the weigh in. but I hope someone will kill two more just to have atleast one cull bird! that would be awsome. maybe I'll get on an nc bird this week in the evening...... supposed to be pretty in the evening. good luck team 32

fountain

yall go get the big one!!! i still have my little buddy on deck until sunday!!! i know there are bigger ones and it sounds like you two have the means to get them. good luck this weekend.

fountain

we're done!!! steven just killed on that will go 23.5. that will be our 6th entry and we are done. congrats to steven on a good bird.

brucemacgee19

awsome......I struggled this weekend with the rain so I got nothing.......but in nc I haven't even got to hunt yet! hold on to that bird fellas but we still got time! congrats teamates we might be in the prize list.

fountain

sucks for steven--but bruce pulled in right behind ya!!!! it's all good. the main thing is that all of us had a blast this season and did not get so wrapped up in a competition that we forgot what we were really out there for. it just happens that we did very well together!

brucemacgee19

just got my kill post up....I hope the pics do it justice..... I was squeezin 1 3/8 out of him.....it was close...... we shall see. what ever they say I'm still gonna be tickled pick. we gave it a great run fellas. and I'm stoked to have been a part of team 32 this year for sure.:cool:

Steven Farr

We are definitely gonna get some prizes boys. Great job fellas:banana::banana:

brucemacgee19

they haven't sent me a pm on my bird so I'm hopin it's good..... I relooked the pics today and I think they are okay. man the team that beats us really laid the smack down. the good Lord really blessed us this year for sure.

brucemacgee19

how come on my bird necktie he was all marked up like a rio? look at his back feathers that are right next to his fan. they are blonde as can be. when I was fixin my fans to go on the wall I really noticed. my sc birds were almost all black like an eastern is supposed to be and this guy looked like a rio grande. you'll have to look at the first pic of me the bird and the paper.

Steven Farr

how come on my bird necktie he was all marked up like a rio? look at his back feathers that are right next to his fan. they are blonde as can be. when I was fixin my fans to go on the wall I really noticed. my sc birds were almost all black like an eastern is supposed to be and this guy looked like a rio grande. you'll have to look at the first pic of me the bird and the paper.

I have killed several that were colored like that. They are sure pretty. I don't know why they are sometimes different but they are.

It looks like we got bumped from 2nd to 3rd since PLP entered a big bird!! Oh well. I must admit though that I was looking forward to digital trail camera.:bounce:

brucemacgee19

any gift or prize is welcome. I ain't gonna thump no free watermelons! let's just hope them fellas don't keep throwing the smack down on us sending us to the back of the pack on the last day.

fountain

we did a great job-no matter if we are last--we all killed at least 2 a piece. i just hate that i could not find any big birds to help out. i am stuck with 10" beards and 1" spurs--every year. i know there are some that made it by us this year and should be about 3 next year. maybe i can get on some older birds or they may talk more next year--i know they are there.

brucemacgee19

maybe the judges noticed that they (team 26) had a bird registered (they're final #6 bird) before plp killed that big one....... we will see how they judge it

there is a good chance that we still might be in 2nd place.....

I'm not trying to start a rumor..... maybe I wasn't lookin at it right.

brucemacgee19

looks like we are 4th! we stayed in the prizes, and I'm stoked....... where do we post our addresses? it's like christmas in may!

Todd E

I have sent each of you team members a PM.

PM me your preferred shipping addr and I'll get the totes sent out. As said in the PM, congrats to each of you.