Team 36 "Tom Foolery"

goblr77

Hope you get him backyard buck! I have been watching sevaral longbeards for three weeks myself. I am very optimistic about next weekend.

Juan De

I got a pic on my trail cam of 5 long beards and one has a rope but they all were dragging the ground, hopefully they will be there sat morning

backyard buck

Mar 20 Saturday

Mostly sunny. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the mid 50s. :fine:

Mar 21 Sunday

A few thunderstorms possible. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 40s.

he's going down Saturday mornin' and if i dont get him then it will be early sunday mornin before church :cool:

goblr77

Good luck fellows. Maybe I will be fortunate enough to contribute to the cause this weekend.:cheers:

backyard buck

i dont know how much sleep i will get tonight but i will try, good luck to everyone and hopefully that big tom will be floppin on the ground tomorrow

backyard buck

heard 3 mature birds this morning but they were hung up with hens and they went over a ridge but as long as the rain holds out tomorrow im headed to another spot and he's gonna be mine

goblr77

I doubled this afternoon as well.:yeah: I am having problems posting pics from my home computer so I will have to wait until Monday to post from work.

Juan De

I picked up 2 this morning one with a 10.25 inch beard one with a 10 inch beard both had seven/eights spurs. :yeah: and my buddy Golden BB picked him up two this morning as well, having a hard time with photos as well will have to try again later.

Juan De

Golden BB posted up my 2 for us for some reason my pc just will not do it

goblr77

Bonus Points!

Boys I killed a hoss this afternoon at 6:40. We will get bonus points for beard and spurs. Too bad you don't get bonus points for weight. This was my heaviest bird ever weighing 22 lbs. 1oz. I will post the pics tomorrow. There's nothing like yelping up an old, lonely afternoon swamp turkey.:banana: