Team 36 "Tom Foolery"

Juan De

Way to go, that will put us near 38 points or so .

backyard buck

sorry guys havent had a chance to go that much, but i did go this morning behind the house all i heard was some hens. but congrats on the birds guys and i am sure im going to get some points on the board soon

Juan De

Did we survive the first week? by they way things sounded there were a lot of DQ's.
I did get anything from the judges telling me anything.

SELFBOW

Looks like we have the early lead so let's keep at it and keep the pressure on the other teams to perform...:cool:

backyard buck

went to walk around friday afternoon walked up on a big gobbler he walked off then met up with another group of birds hit the call again and all four of them gobbled i was working them for a while and they started to lose intrest so i tried to sneak to the ridge but they knew somethin was up so they shut-up but seen them cross a road about 80 yrds away, 4 birds, 2 longbeards a double beard, and a jake

goblr77

Things should start picking up. I've seen some longbeards by theirselves in roadside fields.

SELFBOW

Got my son a bird today so now I will be back after them for me...

Backyard buck any luck yet?
Mdhall you ever gonna chime in w your team?

goblr77

Buckbacks, I'm glad your son got a longbeard. I didn't kill my first one until I was 18 years old. My Dad lived for deer hunting and took me with him my entire childhood. He never cared for turkey hunting though. I had to figure it out myself. Your son will really appreciate what you are doing for him later on. Maybe the rest of our team is chasing gobblers and too busy to post.

backyard buck

its been a tough year, every time i get on a gobbler he's henned up, but im going to keep on trying

goblr77

Backyard Buck you might want to try hunting in the afternoons. I saw two longbeards traveling without hens at 6:00 today. Too bad my season is over.