Team #4 Thunder Chicken Assassins

Ricochet

Greetings! Are y'all ready to lay the smack down on some thunder chickens? :cool:

stringmusic

Greetings! Are y'all ready to lay the smack down on some thunder chickens? :cool:

Absolutely!

Looks like we got a dang good team too.:cool:

I am looking forward to the season this year. I got permission very late in the season last year to hunt a farm about 3 miles from my house that is loaded with birds. I have to go talk to the fella again, but I'm pretty sure I'll have free range to hunt there all season this year!

I will also be hunting our lease in Monroe county which produced a pretty good bird for me last year.

Hope we can put together some good scores and I am looking forward to it guys.:cheers:

peanutman04

RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER
yea i'm ready! already done layed the smack down sat am in south fla! i got leases in montgomery co, irwin co and tiftco. good luck too yall!

Ricochet

Cool, sounds good! It does look like we have a good team! :cheers:

It's a good thing the season in GA starts earlier this year, because my season starts March 15th here in the SC Lowcountry. I doubt I will blast a bird the 1st week here - they didn't get fired up till the first week of April last season. I blasted 2 last season around that time. If I happen to blast 1 early I will keep at...we have 5 tags in SC. I love turkey hunting, so I will be in the turkey woods/swamps every chance I get. I plan to hunt GA in late April and/or earlier May. I'm headed to south FL next week (I'm trying to get my first Osceola), but unfortunately that will not count (if I get one). ::; If I get skunked there - I will be headed back to FL in mid-April.

Best of luck y'all (team)! :shoot: :cool:

Ricochet

yea i'm ready! already done layed the smack down sat am in south fla! i got leases in montgomery co, irwin co and tiftco. good luck too yall!

Right on brother...I saw your thread...congrats! :cheers:

hoppie

I am excited to say the least. See a couple names on this team that are known to post a picture or two. I will say this, I have never had this much private property with this many birds to shoot ever. Just posted pics of a bird that will be a bonus bird. Got 800 acres that I have pictures of at least 5 or 6 bonus birds and I have about 3,000 more private acres to get after them. I teach so second week of season is spring break, so hopefully I can throw us some points up. Looking forward to getting this going. Let me know if I can ever help with anything.

Ricochet

I am excited to say the least. See a couple names on this team that are known to post a picture or two. I will say this, I have never had this much private property with this many birds to shoot ever. Just posted pics of a bird that will be a bonus bird. Got 800 acres that I have pictures of at least 5 or 6 bonus birds and I have about 3,000 more private acres to get after them. I teach so second week of season is spring break, so hopefully I can throw us some points up. Looking forward to getting this going. Let me know if I can ever help with anything.
Right on, let me know if you need any help with them birds...have gun will travel! ;) :) I bought my GA lifetime license before I moved to SC. So, GA is an easy deal for me.

hoppie

Right on, let me know if you need any help with them birds...have gun will travel! ;) :) I bought my GA lifetime license before I moved to SC. So, GA is an easy deal for me.

Trust me, if we need another bird and I am done (if not something went horribly wrong) I will line it up with whoever and get it done. I have a terrible problem with too many birds and lots of bonus birds.:D

stringmusic

Trust me, if we need another bird and I am done (if not something went horribly wrong) I will line it up with whoever and get it done. I have a terrible problem with too many birds and lots of bonus birds.:D

.... and we have solutions :shoot::shoot::shoot::D

Ricochet

Coolness...sounds good! That's a nice problem to have. ;) :shoot: :D

hoppie

Where will everybody be hunting? I will be mostly in Twiggs, Bleckley, and Washington Counties. Also have a little honey hole in Hancock County if necessary.

Ricochet

Hall and Floyd counties for sure and maybe a couple of others. :)

stringmusic

Monroe and Lamar counties for me.

turkeyed

I must have made a mistake, this team looks to strong to me! Just kidding guys. You do have a strong team and should be in the chase at the end. Good Luck!

stringmusic

"Gobbler Getters":huh:

I like Tom Boys too.:cool:

Doesn't really matter to me.

stringmusic

I almost forgot, Me,my dad and a buddy got drawn for the PNWR. We got drawn for the 3rd hunt, which is April 24-28. Not the best hunt of the three but hopefully it will work out.

hoppie

I am cool with whatever name. I am in another contest that our team is the "Beard Bandits"