Team #4 Thunder Chicken Assassins

peanutman04

RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER
well i'm done for the year. i got in pretty tite to a bird this am. he was gobbling at everything i threw at him(calling, hat flapping, scratching, etc) and he still flew out the other way, to the neighbors hay field.:banginghe my little boy is graduating kindergarten this afternoon and can't miss that! sorry guys, i couldn't close the deal on that last bird. i'm pretty disapointed i couldn't get a limit for our team. this is the 1st year out of the last 7 that i didn't limit out in ga. oh well i had a great time and enjoyed haveing all yall as teamates!:banana: we had a great team, everybody hunted hard, but it looks like we are gone come up a little short.:banginghe

Ricochet

No worries, we gave it our best! Y'all have been a great team! :)

ryanwhit

Had a good year guys!!

Ricochet

Well, we came in 4th. :( Plus, it appears we could have entered the bonus bird as our 12th bird, but I think we would have still come up short by 2 points. I guess none of us won a prize in the other drawings either. Doh! :banginghe

O well, it was a great season and y'all were the best team I have ever had here - take care my friends and happy hunting! :cheers:

stringmusic

Well, we came in 4th. :( Plus, it appears we could have entered the bonus bird as our 12th bird, but I think we would have still come up short by 2 points. I guess none of us won a prize in the other drawings either. Doh! :banginghe

O well, it was a great season and y'all were the best team I have ever had here - take care my friends and happy hunting! :cheers:

Same to ya' Ricochet, and congrats again on a awesome season!:cheers:

ryanwhit

Ricochet, where do you see that we could have entered a bonus bird as our 12th? I thought if you entered 3 that's all you got...you could replace one of your entries with the wildcard, but not enter a wildcard as a 4th. I didn't enter my bird from last weekend because 1 point wasn't going to do anything.

Anyway, it is what it is. We had a good team and you guys stayed after the turkeys. That's really all you can ask for. This same team would place most years in the competition, but we just missed it this year. It was a good time!!

Ricochet

Ricochet, where do you see that we could have entered a bonus bird as our 12th? I thought if you entered 3 that's all you got...you could replace one of your entries with the wildcard, but not enter a wildcard as a 4th. I didn't enter my bird from last weekend because 1 point wasn't going to do anything.

Anyway, it is what it is. We had a good team and you guys stayed after the turkeys. That's really all you can ask for. This same team would place most years in the competition, but we just missed it this year. It was a good time!!

Hey, I just noticed this post. I think I misread the rules and you are right. Your bonus bird would have just replaced our lowest scoring bird, so it would not have effected the end results enough.

I hope all is well with y'all! :cheers: