team 4

The Arrow Guru

I'm here, I hope every body will jump on here and let us all know where every body is from.
I'm Byron from Watkinsville Ga
I will be a Chickasawhatchee WMA for the first four days of the season. I was drawn for the qouta hunt. SouthGaHunter from team 1 will be my hunting partner.

BBDJR

whats going on yall?
J.R. here from Dawsonville. I'll be in Laurens county opening w/e. good luck guys!!

blong

Brock Long from Prentiss, Ms. We have more birds this year than we have had in a looong time! Hopefully I can scratch out a few for us.

mallardk

I'm here

Sorry for the delay, I'm over in West Cobb county area, but hunting further west. Had birds scouted up until last week , never fails every year right before season they vanish like the wind, early ball games Saturday, but will be after em Sunday Morning.

The Arrow Guru

Cold Snappin Necks, Good luck this week fellas. Lets go ahead and get a good start on this contest.

BBDJR

sounds good to me!! cause thats what ima be doing this saturday!!! good luck yall!!

insanehunter

i have never been in this contest all i have to do is get a pic with my phone in the pic showing the time and date with the bird and post it right? yall chose a name sat coming soon all of them sound good so some one make a dision i already got my gear in the truck! i am hunting all weekend taking my lunch to the woods ill be there all day unless i get one the first 2 weeks are always the best for me!

The Arrow Guru

Read the rules thread it is very discriptive on the pictures. I think you need a picture that has you and the turkey and the paper or phone. Then a close up with the bird and phone/turkey so that the date is clearly visable. If you are entering into any of the side contest like the lognest spur/beard a close up picture with a measureing tape clearly visable. Look in the rules thread.
Good luck this week end, we are leaving today.

mallardk

Good question

I understand or think i do about the pics, but the date on my blackberry is not the biggest, no way to get close enough to get all of bird and blackberry , unless i put right by its head and just have head and blackberry.

mallardk

Probally jinxing myself

One more question, im sure it says somewhere but have read rules twice , but where do i submit pictures? do i post them here?