Team #5 "PB & Jellyheads" a.k.a "Kickin' Badonkadonk"

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Thanks again.And I'm the one sitten behind the driver. I get to open the door;-) Come on in!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I enjoyed this season Guys & good luck next year Will with your son! Gator if I can help on anyway next year let me know. Huck I'll see you on here again and good luck. Nice being on yalls team. Thanks for all the good times. I'm sure we will chat some more.

Gator8em

I was thinking jackass was an is an animal... K everyone had a good season. It's nice to have LUCK. To help you win right .. I always said I would rather be lucky than good. Oh yeah and nice try with throwing me under the bus you might wana get off the short one before someone sees you

It don't take luck to read the rules and take good pics. The luck is in the kill. I really hate the fact some guys had problems with pics, but as we know, its the internet and there is no other way to do it. I have won High scoring hunter twice because guys didn't take good pics or read the rules. That chaps my hind end because in my mind there is an asterisk. I feel bad for those guys, and wish there was a way to make it easier. Stirring the pot makes the situation worse and I wish you would find another thread to apply your trade.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Don't make me pull this truck over again......

It's all in fun others where changing there's aswell it was done in fun you can't read the meaning of letters or ones intent to use them. It's how one perceives to take what they read and the meaning they want to take from it...

Gator8em

It's how one perceives to take what they read and the meaning they want to take from it...

"Funny how a team can be so perfect but yet so many other teams get docked. I am speaking on my own will and my views and disgust with the way things have been judged. It doesn't matter who sits atop the leader board it wasn't done in fairness rather than conspiracy and black helicopter stuff".

What meaning am I to take from these letters?

"Funny how a team can be so perfect but yet so many other teams get docked. I am speaking on my own will and my views and disgust with the way things have been judged. It doesn't matter who sits atop the leader board it wasn't done in fairness rather than conspiracy and black helicopter stuff".

What meaning am I to take from these letters?

Do we have to keep stirring the pot bud that was quiet while ago just let it go it's over .. Ten four

peanutman04

RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER
Congrats guys! Y'all had a great season! And worked well as a team and that was the difference in winning or loosing. Good luck too y'all next year!

peanutman04

RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER
The best Team wins year after year. The teams that communicate the best and hunt hard all year always finish at the top!