Team #7

Arrow3

This is a thread for teammates to communicate with each other and "talk smack" if needed. After teams are drawn on March 11th, all team members are required to make at least one post on this thread with a picture uploaded from a camera...Doesn't matter what you take a pic of as long as it adheres to the forum rules and is in good taste....Good luck in the contest. I will open the thread up for posting as soon as the teams are known...You will have till 11:59pm on March 17th to post a picture on this thread or you will be replaced in the contest...Period!

whitetaco02

Here is me with my turkey I got last year. Post up guys and let's get the ball rolling.

Attachments

• turkey.JPG
    turkey.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 279

PC Chevyman

hey guys sorry Ive been out of town for the last few days and I havent been around a computer. My name is Justin and I look forward to talking with yall and lets win this thing! Oh yeah and Ill post my pic tonite when I get home.

whitetaco02

Well, it looks like we are all here!
Justin, post a pic man so we can get this thing locked in!!

Where do you all hunt at? I got 1700 acres in Twiggs I hunt on!

Last edited:

PC Chevyman

I here you man well my family owns 600 hundred acres in polk county I hunt and we lease about 500 in laurens county and Im definetly gonna make a few trips down this year. And how bout being lucky # 7 team

pepsibowhunter

Nice to meet you Justin....I'm Blaine. I hunt on 1500 acres in Laurens County. I'm headed to Alabama this weekend for their opening day.

pepsibowhunter

Just a few pics.....

Just thought i'd share some pics of my trip to hang with the Realtree crew!

Attachments

• Blaine's Trip to Jordan Outdoors 7-7-05 004.jpg
    Blaine's Trip to Jordan Outdoors 7-7-05 004.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 242
  • Blaine's Trip to Jordan Outdoors 7-7-05 008.jpg
    Blaine's Trip to Jordan Outdoors 7-7-05 008.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 240
  • Blaine's Trip to Jordan Outdoors 7-7-05 011  new.jpg
    Blaine's Trip to Jordan Outdoors 7-7-05 011 new.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 235
  • Blaine's Trip to Jordan Outdoors 7-7-05 009.jpg
    Blaine's Trip to Jordan Outdoors 7-7-05 009.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 235
  • Blaine's Trip to Jordan Outdoors 7-7-05 027 new.jpg
    Blaine's Trip to Jordan Outdoors 7-7-05 027 new.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 230

whitetaco02

Blaine, how in the world did you get to do that? That is awesome man!! I am glad to see you aren't afraid to hunt as well!! Good luck in Alabama!!!

Justin, it's up to you man! Post it up so I can sleep at night!! :bounce:

Last edited:

whitetaco02

I heard 6 different birds hammerin this morning on one small corner of our club. Two of them were off the property by about 75 yards though. I also saw several dusting spots and strut marks in a sandy food plot. it is looking good guys!

The two I heard the most of were with hens though and man she wouldn't shut up!

jero77

pics

Taco, them pics you sent me of all those big turkeys you have , I'm not sure you can enter those in the challange.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 203

pepsibowhunter

Frank, back from Alabama with no bird:cry: Sat. was very windy 25-30mph, did not see or hear anything. Sun. was alot better, heard a bird on the roost, but could not do anything with him. We called to him for an hour and nothing. So we started to run and gun for a little bit with no luck. We had a great time, my uncle shot a nice bird this morning, that was the only shot we heard, for the whole trip. "SLOW" The trip to Realtree was a anniversary gift from my wife. Her dad knows Bill, played football against him. Will post some more pics soon from this weekend. Goodnight team 7:yawn:

whitetaco02

Blaine, from what it sounds like the conditions were tough this weekend. At least you got to go! :bounce:

I got 6 birds that I heard on Saturday and I feel like I may be able to do something this weekend hopefully. They were pretty fired up!

Those pictures from Realtree were awesome!

PC Chevyman

yeah I bet you had a great time hangin out with the realtree boys... I went to polk county 2 days ago and heard 2 hammerin on the roost and im goin back wednesday to listen again... hey blaine wheres your land at in laurens county ours is right on the dodge and laurens border pretty close to eastman