Team #7

PC Chevyman

The weather is looking better for tomorrow so maybe I can get this team on the scoreboard.. its been so cold up here that its hard to get one located maybe a little warmer weather will get em goin

pepsibowhunter

Saturday can't get here fast enough, man I'm so ready to go back hunting!!!! Talked to a buddy tonight and we lined up some more land to hunt:banana:, Hunted it last year and it had alot of birds. We need to get on the board!!!:banginghe

PC Chevyman

hey guys this mornin I thought was gonna be the mornin.. We got there and did some walkin and tryed to locate them and didnt hear nothin so we setup where I know they use right before daylight so we did a little callin with a slate and bam one gobbled right off the bat he gobbled once and then jumped off the roost and RAN right toward us and got about 10 yards and before I could shoot he busted my buddy using the slate and he was gone... My blood pressure is still high over it but Im going friday and maybe I can get one to act right good luck to yall

whitetaco02

Man, I hate that happened. I won't get to go till Saturday. Once I do, it is on for 9 days! I hope to get one in that time frame! Good luck you all!

PC Chevyman

preciate it guys yeah it sucks but Im pretty sure he will be roosting in the same spot in the morning and im gonna go ahead and setup on him and hope he's there... well good luck to yall this weekend I know Im goin friday, saturday, sunday, and monday so hopefully we can get a few on the board next week and the weather is getting alot better so it should start getting good... talk to yall guys soon

whitetaco02

Guys, it looks like I may be going tomorrow evening as well. My wife is going with her mother to visit her grandfather and she told me to go hunting!! :banana:
I got me a good one!! :bounce:

So I "plan" on going and hunting/roosting tomorrow evening. I got an area they frequently roost in and there is a food plot close by so I think I am going to set up in there and see what happens. We need to get on the board!

PC Chevyman

hey guys no luck this morning the overcast skies and wind didnt help me none. Just couldnt get one to gobble anywhere had hens all around me at one point but ol tom wasnt with them... I got 3 strait days of huntin coming up so maybe I can score sometime between now and monday good luck to yall this weekend! talk to yall soon

whitetaco02

Blaine, that is an awesome bird man. Congratulations again to you! I am going after that bird I was telling you about yesterday! He's got my name all over him. Between the guys at our club yesterday, we heard 17 different birds! :banginghe

pepsibowhunter

Thanks Justin, Saturday was a very good day, I hope this Saturday is as good as last Saturday. I'm on vacation next week, can't wait:banana:

whitetaco02

Guys, I will be going in the morning. I have heard birds every morning and know where two are roosting. They are henned up pretty bad so I am hoping one makes a mistake!