Team #7

whitetaco02

Justin, I think I am going friday evening to see if I can hear them when they go to roost. I have never done that before but I figure all I need to do is listen? :huh:

PC Chevyman

If you know approximately where they roost I would just sit there and deer hunt pretty much... bring your binoculars and try to spot em and about 30 minutes before dark they should start roosting

whitetaco02

I got an idea where they are at. I feel like I have a good spot so sit and listen. I will keep you all posted!

Frank

pepsibowhunter

What's up team 7!!! Have a good feeling that one of us is going to kill the big one. Frank just go to where you think the turkeys are going to be roosting and crank on that owl hoot and you will be set for Sat. morning. Justin I hunt in Dexter, on a farm. I'm gettin the old itchy finger, come on SAT!!!!!!:banana:

pepsibowhunter

A few pics from Alabama trip!

Just thought i'd post a few pics that I took while in Alabama.

Attachments

• DSC00057.jpg
    DSC00057.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC00062.jpg
    DSC00062.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC00066.jpg
    DSC00066.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC00071.jpg
    DSC00071.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC00070.jpg
    DSC00070.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 168

PC Chevyman

yeah thats what I was thinkin but I have no idea what it coud be... So what do yall do for a living?
I go to southern polytech in marrieta and my major is Civil Engineering.

whitetaco02

A team name sounds good to me guys! Not sure what????

Justin, I am a school teacher. I am off for a week for spring break. It is on then!!

pepsibowhunter

Hey guys I should be in bed, but I can't SLEEP... Justin I work for Pepsi Cola in Macon, 32 and love to hunt. Well good luck in the morning guys:yawn:

PC Chevyman

hey guys no luck this mornin but im sittin in the woods right now... (im using my phone) this mornin i got one to gobble real close but after he flew down couldnt do nothin with him after that i moved and had 2 jakes come in on me but didnt want any of them... well good luck guys talk to yall soon!

whitetaco02

I heard close to 15 this morning all over our club and the neighboring land. I had a hen coming at me with a gobbler hammerin pretty good but she ended up taking him the other way. they were so close i just don't understand what went wrong! :banginghe

pepsibowhunter

Big fat goose egg. Went hunting Sat and heard nothing on the roost. 45 minutes later i heard one so i set up on him. So I started calling to him and it sounded like he was gettin closer, really couldn't tell. All of a sudden BOOM, my turkey got shot by one of the farmers grandsons. He was a nice bird, 10 inch beard. Had a great time maybe next weekend will be better, holler at ya'll soon...

whitetaco02

Sorry to hear that Blaine.

My dad and I will be hitting it hard this weekend. I got spring break next week so counting the weekends I will be off for nine days and this cold weather should be gone. (I love being a teacher) I will have 1700 acres to myself so I hope to be able to get on some birds.

Latest posts