Team #92...Team Long Beards N Spurs

tbgator

Banned
We are Official now....:banana::banana:
Thanks JT....:cool:
Guys you better be ready to get at least one a piece if I have to come call for ya.....:bounce:
If this morning would have been Saturday the 22nd of March, yall would be the only ones left to score......:banana::banana:
If they work like they did this morning I might be the first one to score out on opening day...:bounce:
On opening day, listen for the shotgun blast to the south and then you'll know its officially started:rofl:

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
On opening day, listen for the shotgun blast to the south and then you'll know its officially started:rofl:

Creek Monster won't be done breeding all them hens you have down the before I close the deal here.....:bounce:

Sorry Fellows, I knew I should have told yall this in a PM.....Now he is beggin me to come help him close the deal on Creek Monster so he can get some sleep.......Tomzilla has already blowed his head up so much that he is starting to spout off uncontrolably.....and that is just because he got him on a Trail camera......I seen mine with my own two eyes......:bounce:
Guys I will help yall first before I have to go help TBGator.....:bounce:

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
Ball Ground,Creekbender,and Rboleman are all members where I plan on hunting Sat.They are all in the challenge,but Team #92,
Long Beards N Spurs gotta be #1.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Ball Ground,Creekbender,and Rboleman are all members where I plan on hunting Sat.They are all in the challenge,but Team #92,
Long Beards N Spurs gotta be #1.

The whole Trueth and nothing but the trueth.........:cool:
Good luck to all of yall, Rabbit!

tbgator

Banned
Creek Monster won't be done breeding all them hens you have down the before I close the deal here.....:bounce:

Sorry Fellows, I knew I should have told yall this in a PM.....Now he is beggin me to come help him close the deal on Creek Monster so he can get some sleep.......Tomzilla has already blowed his head up so much that he is starting to spout off uncontrolably.....and that is just because he got him on a Trail camera......I seen mine with my own two eyes......:bounce:
Guys I will help yall first before I have to go help TBGator.....:bounce:

Oh, I've seen both birds with my own two eyes as well.Don't think scouting birds is always done with a trail camera.Its just a matter of which I choose to kill first:cool:

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Fellow Team Mates, Yall have my numbers I think. I will PM you with them in a few. If you kill one and are not sure about your pictures, call me and I will do what I can to help. The Judges will not be as leaniate this year as they were last........:banana:
Don't get a Turkey thrown out because you don't know. It's gonna be a great season and I am looking forward to us having fun. I have nothing but time to hunt due to my exercise regimate as perscribed by my Doctor.....:bounce:;)
Good Luck to my both my Team Mates......and even to You, Mr. Drive-By-Smack Talker....I mean TBGator:bounce:
Be safe First of all and smash some heads.........;):cool: Tim

creekbender

:bounce::cry::bounce::cry::bounce::bounce:boys , boys ya'll just calm down it'll be alright when team #65 wins this thing i'll let dirtroad hold the trophy if he wants to !

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
i'll let dirtroad hold the trophy if he wants to !

You must be the presenter or the trophy maker??? :bounce:
He's gonna hold the trophy....because he's gonna be winning it.....:bounce:
If you are the trophy maker......My screen Name is Trophy Hunter iN Ga.....Head smasher is just one that people have added on over the years......:bounce:;)

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
:bounce::cry::bounce::cry::bounce::bounce:boys , boys ya'll just calm down it'll be alright when team #65 wins this thing i'll let dirtroad hold the trophy if he wants to !
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Don't worry Tim or Steve.
I know where CB will be Sat,morning.;)WORK.:cry::cry:

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
It was a great morning this morning. I hope tomorrow will be as good. Good luck to my Team Mates. Remember Long beards and Long spurs. Take the long beard and hope for the long spurs! Tim

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
My Wife went with us this morning and killed her first gobbler on her first ever hunt. I heard plenty of gobblers and they were henned up since yesterday. Thats ok. The jake she shot was the only one to come in range of us. But then again she shot at 7:30......:bounce: We were in a hurry to get back home and get some sleep since we didn't get any last night.......:banginghe:banginghe Hope you fellers had some good luck also. Tim

Hunter-Steve

Well no joy from this team member.:banginghe

I scouted Friday night and could not locate any birds or roosting. Hunted all day Saturday and not one sign. Not even a track or dropping.

I usually find some sign in my food plots. But this year nothing. I tried again this AM but again I was skunked.

Glad to hear your wife connected Tim:shoot:

I may just have to try some public land.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Steve, In about two weeks we will go try a Oconee National Forrest if you want. The crowd should have died down by then and hit during the week. Public Land Prowler killed a big one and he may win the trip out to Nebraska. That man deserves it in my oppinion. To hunt Public Land and still produce year after year. I know a couple of places we might could find a long spur and long beard. Maybe Stewart would join us. A Team hunt sounds great to me. Sorry you guys did not do any good. I will keep yall updated this week. Tim

Hunter-Steve

Tim, Sounds good. I need about two weeks to recover. Not as young as I used to be. The old knee is giving me lots of pain after walking that 527 acres this weekend. Thank goodness for advil.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Advil is the greatest Arthur Pain Med that I have found over the counter...............:bounce::cool:
Will do. I understand.........:bounce:....I am healing myself....:banana::bounce:
Tim

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
Steve, In about two weeks we will go try a Oconee National Forrest if you want. The crowd should have died down by then and hit during the week. Public Land Prowler killed a big one and he may win the trip out to Nebraska. That man deserves it in my oppinion. To hunt Public Land and still produce year after year. I know a couple of places we might could find a long spur and long beard. Maybe Stewart would join us. A Team hunt sounds great to me. Sorry you guys did not do any good. I will keep yall updated this week. Tim

If possible,I would love to.I get a off day every other Sat.
I can slip out for 3-4 hours from time to time,but need to be close by.Let me know.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dirtroad, If you will let me know when and whay days you can go, I am willing at anytime. I have some Doctor Appointments next week and then day to day after that. Just shoot me a PM.
BTW guys, I took another newbee today and we was in the woods all of an hour maybe and i had a jake in his lap.:bounce: Nothing like breaking one in.
Steve you better step it up....I might have to break you in on a jake as well. ;) The poult population was big here last year. I could have done killed 6 jakes this season and I have hunted a total of two hours according to my survey. I have court tomorrow so It may be toward the weekend before I get to go again. Keep your heads up guys and just know that this is the first week. We still have a whole season ahead. Good Luck, Tim

RBoleman

rabbit wouldn't we going crappy fishing on your days off:bounce::bounce: or may talk to Ed and see if he can get you to work as much as possible through May
just kidding good luck to you and your team :cool:
It will be just like deer season for me wrong place at the right time or right place at the wrong time, but still enjoy it:banana:

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Guys I had an awsome hunt this morning. We are now on the board..:banana::banana:

I should have had another 1 to add to this one but that is why we call it hunting and not killing.:cry:

I saw 4 long beards and this guy came to me with two more. I had one come across a State Hwy.........:bounce:
I heard 7 different gobblers this morning. It sure was a great morning. Nothing like feeling the breath of three mature gobblers in your face when they gobble. Good Luck, Tim

Attachments

• 20080327_04-1.jpg
    20080327_04-1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 104
Last edited: