Team #92...Team Long Beards N Spurs

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Steve, Did you go to the Pasture that we went too? Just checking. I am thinking about heading over there Saturday. Maybe Stewart could meet us down this way Saturday and we do another Team hunt. I will have my son with me and he has not had much hunting time this year. He feels like he has let his Team Mates down. Let me know if yall are intrested. Tim

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
Steve, Did you go to the Pasture that we went too? Just checking. I am thinking about heading over there Saturday. Maybe Stewart could meet us down this way Saturday and we do another Team hunt. I will have my son with me and he has not had much hunting time this year. He feels like he has let his Team Mates down. Let me know if yall are intrested. Tim

I wish I could,my weekend at the Hardware Store.:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Hunter-Steve

TrophyHunterNGa; said:

Tim,

I did hunt that pasture. I had one that was still hened up. It's been a few weeks. Maybe he is ready for us. I'll meet you there if you would like. I can only do an early am hunt. I'll call you Friday after 7pm.

Steve

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Guys it has been alot of fun this season. I met two more Fine Guys on here!!!! I had a great hunt with you Steve and I sure wished that we could have got after one with Stewart! Guys it has been a great season and a fun and still learning season. Always remember guys that you never think that you have one figured out and plan on putting a couple of Rookies on a Bird. Go ahead and take him when you have the chance. You guys have my numbers so keep in touch. Any time I can help give me a call. Tim

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
Guys it has been alot of fun this season. I met two more Fine Guys on here!!!! I had a great hunt with you Steve and I sure wished that we could have got after one with Stewart! Guys it has been a great season and a fun and still learning season. Always remember guys that you never think that you have one figured out and plan on putting a couple of Rookies on a Bird. Go ahead and take him when you have the chance. You guys have my numbers so keep in touch. Any time I can help give me a call. Tim
Yep,I had two of the best partners.Wish I could of helped out,but it never happened.I did enjoy talkimg to yall and thanks Tim fot the pointers.
Stewart Rabbit Holcombe

Hunter-Steve

TrophyHunterNGa; said:

Guys, although I did not advance out team score I personally scored fist place with team members. Tim, you have opened my eyes to public lands as well as put me on a few birds. I had a great time just hearing so many toms. And Stewart, although we did not get a chance to hunt together we had some great conversations and I look forward to having you out for a rabbit hunt in January. Maybe all three of us could get together for that prior to the next turkey season. Keep in touch.

Steve