Team #92...Team Long Beards N Spurs

Hunter-Steve

Congratulations :fine::fine::banana::banana:

And thanks for calling this morning. You made my day. But it was hard to get back to work after hearing of your success:banginghe

Keep it up!

Steve

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
Congratulations :fine::fine::banana::banana:

And thanks for calling this morning. You made my day. But it was hard to get back to work after hearing of your success:banginghe

Keep it up!

Steve

Steve,We sure got lucky drawing out with Tim.
He is all about "TEAM"and I sure appreciate it.
Hopefully, we can make the "call"soon.
Thanks Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

RBoleman

congradulations!!!!!!

but my partner killed 2 this afternoon::ke:

no for real congrads with all respect.....keep it up, great bird

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Guys I am sorry that I could not see how long the spurs were on these two guys. Maybe next week I can get them away from those hens long enough to see which one has the long spurs. Both have great beards. Spurs had me held up......:bounce:
Good Luck, Tim

Attachments

• 20080330_05 (600 x 450).jpg
    20080330_05 (600 x 450).jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 94

Hunter-Steve

Hey, What's the story about going to some public land? Anyone up for it this weekend? I've got no personal experience with it but would be willing to try it with someone else.

Steve

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think it needs another week Steve. The hens are just now starting to do some nesting. Maybe another week or two away. I would not want you to waist your time and money for gas. ;) Tim

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
It is"Spring Break"around here.We are taking the girls to Cherokee for a few days.

Hunter-Steve

Sounds good. So I will catch up on the honey do list again this weekend:banginghe:banginghe

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Stewart you be careful on your trip and have fun with those girls. Steve, they are calling for rain Saturday but if it was not for that, I would invite you down for a morning hunt Saturday. The next weekend I hope things can work out for us to meet down on Oconee National Forest. I should have had number two this morning. He crossed a creek and came up to 10 yards behind me. The back brace I am wearing would not let me turn around to get a shot....:banginghe But hey I had a blast. This was at 7:25AM I would have been on the way back to the truck with another long beard. I do mean long beard and thick as a 4 inch paint brush.........:bounce: Best of luck and keep your heads up. We have some time left. Good Luck, Tim

Hunter-Steve

Sounds like you have had a lot of fun this year Tim. Hey if you want me to tag along any time and film your hunt I would love to do that. To me it is not about the kill it is about the hunt and sharing the experience with another hunter that appreciates the same.

I look forward to the Oconee hunt. Steve

Hunter-Steve

Looks like rain and windy Saturday :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yes it does look like terrible weather Steve. I have been everyday this week and I am having a ball. Just have not closed the deal yet. The Best is yet to come guys. Good Luck, Tim

Hunter-Steve

Tim, I'm glad to hear you have had a great week hunting. The weather has been great this week. I am getting cabin fever but unfortunately I have been unable to find the time to take a day or two off. I may just shoot for next Friday if the weather is better and my boss can spare me... I may have to fake sick:biggrin2:

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
The 10 day forecast shows next weekend to be great. Might be the time for us to hit ONF on Friday. I am game if yall are. PM me if you would like to shoot for next Friday. Tim

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
After what I saw yesterday around here......next weekend should be great! Yall come on down guys. Tim

Hunter-Steve

TrophyHunterNGa; said:
After what I saw yesterday around here......next weekend should be great! Yall come on down guys. Tim

Hi Tim,

Stewart can't make it Friday. I will be there for sure and if everything fails we can try my lease. Although it is not know for holding any turkeys but with your expertise you may just be what we need to find them :biggrin3:

Steve

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
I had a great time this morning Steve. Thanks for going with me. Stewart I hope you do good these last few weeks. Looks like my wife is going in for surgery next week and I will be out of commission for a while. Yall enjoy it while you can. May get to hunt a couple of more times before I will be limited. Tim

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
How is it going Guys? I heard some hens this afternoon and a gobbler yesterday afternoon. Hope to get on another one soon. Steve, How is the hunting with your son? Stewart, I hope them Girls of yours have you out there with the Gobblers. A couple of weeks left. I got two the last week last year. It ain't over till its over. Good Luck, Tim

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have actually heard a couple birds here at the house before work.
I am off the next few days(after today)maybe I can get on one.
My trout fishing buddies are giving me a hard time,wondering when I got so serious about turkies.LOL.
Good luck fellows,and I hope everything goes well with your wife,Tim.

Hunter-Steve

Hey Tim,

I tried to get my son to go last Saturday but he just did not wan to go so I went for a shot time. I again heard one but could not get him to close the deal. I have to work on the house this weekend. Looks like rain anyway. But I hope to get out there at least one more time.

Hope your wifes recovery is going well.

Steve