Team Gobble Stoppers!!! AKA team 2

bilgerat

Senior
Alright guys , any suggestions for a team name?

Last edited:

nhancedsvt

Banned
Me and CharrDad had talked in a thread earlier but I think it got pushed a little bit farther down the page. As far as team names I'm fine with anything but I came up with a few ideas:

Team Strut Busters
Team Gobble Stoppers
Team Cut Em
Team Time 2 Die

I'm still working on my first bird but I joined an AWESOME club in Washington Co. so I'm very optimistic for this season. This will be my 5th season hunting so I'm hoping to lay the smack down on a bird this Saturday! Good luck to everyone this season and I hope we can put some good numbers on the board!

CharrDad

CharrDad checking in!
Hey guys, looks like it's all coming together. Just a few more days till the opener.

I hate to say it, but I'm a Turkey newbie ... this will be my fourth season chasing birds, no limb hangers yet. I've got high hopes through, I think I've already got the address of a few local toms. I went listening yesterday morning at the local WMA and heard NO gobbling. I think the weather is still a bit cold up here in the north. hopefully this week will be a bit warmer. Let's go get 'em.

FYI: I deleted my earlier "Team Two" thread, so we don't have any added confusion.

nhancedsvt

Banned
Good luck this season CharrDad! Hopefully we can both lay the smackdown on a boss this season.

hortonhunter22

just checking in guys....looking forward to smacking some public land long birds here soon...seen a couple big toms with some hens in a field not far from my house yesterday...got me fired up:shoot:...any of the previous mentioned names would be fine:fine:

CharrDad

X3 for Gobble Stoppers.

bilgerat

Senior
man, I wish I could go listen , Im kinda going in blind sat morn but I think I know where they will be, good luck yall and make sure you get good photos!!

nhancedsvt

Banned
man, I wish I could go listen , Im kinda going in blind sat morn but I think I know where they will be, good luck yall and make sure you get good photos!!

Exactly! Does everyone know how to post photos after the kill? I had a team member get a bird thrown out last year because the photos weren't correct. If you're not sure, ask in here first so we can make sure everything is good to go once we start rolling some heads!

bilgerat

Senior
I noticed last year a lot of birds were thrown out because of bad or incorrect photos , I printed a copy of the rules and put them in the truck just in case

nhancedsvt

Banned
I noticed last year a lot of birds were thrown out because of bad or incorrect photos , I printed a copy of the rules and put them in the truck just in case

That's good advice. Also be sure not to edit your post out of the time frame. I know some people ran into that problem last year.

Also bilgerat, do you want to go ahead and edit or thread title with our team name? I see that some teams have done that already. Plus for whatever reason Team 2 is kind of hard for me to pick out in the long list of team threads.:huh:

hortonhunter22

also if ya choice a cellphone to get the date...get lots of pics from a couple different angles...glare on the phone makes it hard to get a good pic sometime

bilgerat

Senior
Im going to get a paper on the way down friday afternoon, My phone has a really small date on it and Im afraid I wont show in a photo.

hortonhunter22

yea if i have the option ill definately be gettin the paper...saturday morning cant get here soon enough...i got picked on a quota down here in southwest georgia and im stoked...where are the rest of you guys from?

nhancedsvt

Banned
Im going to get a paper on the way down friday afternoon, My phone has a really small date on it and Im afraid I wont show in a photo.

Make sure if you get a paper Friday that the date is for the 20th. If it still has the 19th on it the bird will be disqualified.

Spinkaleo

Good luck with the rolling of heads Saturday. I will be with my 8 year old daughter on her first turkey hunt.:biggrin3: She was drawn for the Rum Creek Adult/child hunt and boy is she stoked.