Team Gobble Stoppers!!! AKA team 2

hortonhunter22

well hadnt had a chance to get at them this last week...ima get after them come tuesday morning...they gobbled there head off this mornin but i had to get to work.:banginghe

Spinkaleo

All was quiet with us the morning and the bird must have tree hopped during the night because he was not in the tree this morning. Oh well, he has now educated me on his location. Not good for him.

nhancedsvt

Banned
Shot a jake this morning while hunting with my dad. Add 2 more to the books for us!

CharrDad

Wish me luck fellows. I'm headed up to Duke's Creek for my quota hunt. Scouting tomorrow and hunting hard Fri-Sun.
Watch out Tom!!

Spinkaleo

Have you guys been seeing birds? I am on Rum Creek this week. Had 3 gobbling across a creek but they were having nothing to do with that water. Going back in Monday. Good luck guys.

nhancedsvt

Banned
Hunted yesterday am and had virtually no gobbling activity. They seemed to be real lock jawed. Hunted with my dad on his lease this am and heard several birds but couldn't connect. We did bust a jake though about 20 yards from the truck on our way out. Hopefully the gobbling activity will pick back up. I still think late season is going to be awesome!

Also it looks like next weekend it's going to storm so next week should be good after they've been shut down a couple of days.

Spinkaleo

Had a hen bust a two hour standoff with a couple of three year olds this morning. Too bad hens are illegal in Georgia. She would not have made it out of the area alive otherwise. Oh well, we will be back on them in the morning.

CharrDad

Saw nearly 20 + birds last weekend on my quota hunt. Too bad most were hens. Did have one tom gobblin' on day two, but was not able to bring him in close. Headed back out this Friday, Sat.
Keep ya posted. Good luck to everyone!

nhancedsvt

Banned
Saw nearly 20 + birds last weekend on my quota hunt. Too bad most were hens. Did have one tom gobblin' on day two, but was not able to bring him in close. Headed back out this Friday, Sat.
Keep ya posted. Good luck to everyone!

Don't get too wet. If the weather holds like they say it will then it looks like this may be a homework weekend for me. It's supposed to be thunderstorms here on Fri, Sat, and Sun.

Spinkaleo

So what has happened guys? Been quiet here for our team. I have been hearing and seeing birds but none have offered a shot for the bow.

nhancedsvt

Banned
Looks like I may be done for the season. School and work are cranking back up and not leaving much time...

nhancedsvt

Banned
Great job this season guys! I know we didn't win but I had a great time competing with you fellas just the same! Congrats to everyone that killed a bird and to those that didn't, stick with it. Persistence pays off. This was my first year taking a bird after 5 of not killing one. Keep with it and your time will come! God bless!