Tell y’all what, I’m not old enough to have a graduating senior.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
The first born. He’s stubborn but knows how to act in public. Smart enough to succeed in whatever path he chooses.
Dual enrolled at the local tech school, works part time for a local a/c company and runs the audio visual effects at church. Stays very involved with 4-H, and I doubt grass will ever die in his shadow.
Proud of him.C1BE425A-D81F-4CA6-B00F-4C4AE716D571.pngE7FC6036-8DEB-4A8F-A6F5-F038856B6365.pngA53C719E-FBD2-4265-8D54-4918A2B03A48.png9051A04E-2E0F-4B7A-A5BC-32227A7DC6AC.pngE7B3C81D-6CD1-41D4-86BE-4DF1513DE28A.png

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Much to be proud of, congrats.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to both of you.

Gaswamp

wow that turkey pic seems like it bin awhile ago

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Right there with ya, except some would say I'm way past time, 55, to have my first and only graduating this year.

Congratulations to both of y'all. Looks to be a fine young man he's developing into.

Core Lokt

Brother, time flies.. Congrats to you and your boy. I think he will be very successful. Had our first at 23 and now they are 24 and 26.

Geffellz18

Felt the exact same way two years ago. Now my youngest is graduating this year too.
Congrats & from the sounds of it, it appears you raised a fine young man!

naildrvr

Congratulations to you both!!! My oldest has one more year of high school and has started looking at colleges. We went and toured one Monday that's 3-1/2 hrs from home. She really likes it , but that's kinda far for daddy

bullgator

Awesome. Good parents are one of the few real heroes of society.

ryork

Congratulations! The wife and I became empty nesters about a year ago when our youngest went off to school. Its a common saying, but oh so true, "the days are long but the years are short".......... It does fly right on by.

Latest posts