Thanks you bunch of Useless Billy's.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I know everybody don't enjoy the Billy threads, and I understand that. We are silly, don't make a lot of sense sometimes, and somewhat irreverent. But tonight sitting at a Restaurant in Springfield Tn. you could have knocked me over with a feather when the waitress handed me an envelope with a gift certificate to pay for my meal, plus a couple more. She said this is from the Billy's. These people reached out to a friend simply because he had lost his dog. They have done a lot of things for others that have been down or having a rough time and they do it without any need for recognition. I have been fortunate to meet a lot of people in my 70 years, but have never met a group with bigger hearts. Again I know we are not for everybody, but if you ever need cheering up or to forget about the rough times you may be going through, come over and visit us. Thanks to T and the rest of the Useless bunch. I have met some of these people personally and a lot of them only on here. Without a doubt they are the finest people on the Earth. I bring up T because he is the one that created this group. In fact the whole GON family is a fine group of people. Thanks' again to all of you.

Charlie

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
hope you enjoyed your meal Boss.

Too bad that Basham is sending you a dun for it. lol

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
That would be just like old no Thumbs, Pappy.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Thanks Bo$$, that means a lot.......Billy is definitely a unique bunch of hooligans, but a crowd Im glad to be a part of.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Basham always been a mite forward about things like that.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Great bunch of guys for sure. Glad to be apart

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
X2 BO$$, great bunch for sure, atleast the ones I'm more familiar with. They sure touched my heart when I lost both my parents and my favorite dog(family member) in a 4 month span.

The BILLY's are more than meets the eye here.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
All hail buckfiddy !

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
My whole adult life ive said I don't like people, and that was true until I found the usles Billy threads. Greatest bunch of folks I've ever met and will bend over backwards to help ya out.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Great group of guys and gals for sure. Glad to call y'all my friends

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I will never forget the time yall let me sit in jail for my DUI and nite hunting to teach me a lesson.
Even if yAll did send me out to get some deer meat for the party.
Just like yAll sajd I should of not got caught. They fed me good that week. Podded meats and viennas.

Thanks Boss

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Thanks Jeff.

That reminds me BO$$, I've got some $$$ to embez.....I mean dues and fees, with interest, I need to collect from them new Billy's. My account....uh, the Billy slush fund is somewhat depleted.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
My whole adult life ive said I don't like people, and that was true until I found the usles Billy threads. Greatest bunch of folks I've ever met and will bend over backwards to help ya out.

That nite I got caught. U said the mini van was stuck in the mud

peanutman04

RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER
Some of the finest people I have ever met! Glad y'all drug me into the useles bunch. You da bo$$! Mr. Charlie!

Wooooooooo!

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I like Billy even though he stolt my yard gnome. Great story BO$$ and good job Billy's.