That tuff sec schedule sure seems to

ddavis1120

No excuses other than the bottom third of the conference isn’t very good.

But we have some games coming up with the Big (and slow) Ten so this issue should correct itself. Especially since Auburn (Tennessee of the west) has already played.

fairhopebama

Covid, opt out, transfer portal have made all these bowl games irrelevant. There are only two bowl games that matter and that is the semi finals to get to the NC. Many coaches predicted this would happen with the 4 team playoff. That was before Covid and transfer portal. The bowl system is done and the NCAA is not far behind now that NIL is in play.
But, yes the SEC bottom half, 6-6 teams suck and it shows.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Covid, opt out, transfer portal have made all these bowl games irrelevant. There are only two bowl games that matter and that is the semi finals to get to the NC. Many coaches predicted this would happen with the 4 team playoff. That was before Covid and transfer portal. The bowl system is done and the NCAA is not far behind now that NIL is in play.
But, yes the SEC bottom half, 6-6 teams suck and it shows.

What he said. ^

My pick 'ems for the bowl games are totally whacked because I didn't bother to go look up who is Covid +, opting out, or hit the portal for each team. All of these games are pointless.

Madsnooker

What he said. ^

My pick 'ems for the bowl games are totally whacked because I didn't bother to go look up who is Covid +, opting out, or hit the portal for each team. All of these games are pointless.
Yep
Funny thing is I did know that Purdue had their top receiver and DE opt out along with covid and injuries taking a toll on them. I only picked UT because of that and I should get that one right finally. Lol

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Yep
Funny thing is I did know that Purdue had their top receiver and DE opt out along with covid and injuries taking a toll on them. I only picked UT because of that and I should get that one right finally. Lol

I think I picked the Vols just because.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Well you are an sec fan so there's that. ;)

This is Tennessee we're talking about. SEC fan schman. The Vols need all the help they can get. Homeless people have it better than Vols fans.:bounce:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
No excuses other than the bottom third of the conference isn’t very good.

But we have some games coming up with the Big (and slow) Ten so this issue should correct itself. Especially since Auburn (Tennessee of the west) has already played.
:pop:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
What he said. ^

Unless you want to enter the Bowl Pickem

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word