That tuff sec schedule sure seems to

buckpasser

It must be frustrating for the rest of the entire irrelevant college football world to see that all of their efforts, all of their planning, and all of their minor wins and losses equate to absolutely nothing in determining a national champion. The SEC is King. Face it. Out of the CFP, bowls mean nothing, but if it helps the butthurtedness, pick on the SEC teams that lose their “Taco Bell, opt out” bowl games.

:geek:

Last edited:

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
It must be frustrating for the rest of the entire irrelevant college football world to see that all of their efforts, all of their planning, and all of their minor wins and losses equate to absolutely nothing in determining a national champion. The SEC is King. Face it. Out of the CFP, bowls mean nothing, but it if helps the butthurtedness, pick on the SEC teams that lose their “Taco Bell, opt out” bowl games.

:geek:

What goes around comes around.

buckpasser

What goes around comes around.

If and when it comes around, I’d like to think I can see it for what it is and accept it. That was the point of my post anyway. Not to put anyone down really. It’s just how it is. My post was in response to jabs being made at the SEC. I was just hoping to bring perspective to this thread.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
If and when it comes around, I’d like to think I can see it for what it is and accept it. That was the point of my post anyway. Not to put anyone down really. It’s just how it is. My post was in response to jabs being made at the SEC. I was just hoping to bring perspective to this thread.
This! Remember the USC days? Bush, Leinart, Sanchez? Or the FL state days? The tide will turn again (pun)