The Ex-Wife..............

Big7

The Oracle
Last 2 times I seen #2 X was at funerals.

First one was just a few years later and she was still mad and didn't speak.

Second funeral, she hugged me and asked how I was and the family and all that jazz. Recon she ain't mad no more.

If I had stuck around and let her file, she prolly wouldn't have took it so personal. She's one of those that would think someone would have the.....

Audacity....

I Did.. :bounce:

26 years later, she is still a shore nuff good lookin' woman. Just mean.

Big7

The Oracle
Haven't seen #1 in right at 37- 38 years.
She moved several counties away. I still she some of her folks and her Daddy is still a good friend.

We just don't talk about her except I say " is Gail doing alright"? He'll say "fine" and that will be the end of that and we just start our own conversation like nothing ever happened.

We used to fix up cars bought at the auction together. He'd fix them and I'd paint them. We done one about every week or 2.

Doboy Dawg

You never know a woman until you meet her in court.

After seeing my ex after a 20 year hiatus, I thanked God again!. She had purple hair, a nose rang, and face all shriveled up from sucking on cigarettes for 30 years.

Her replacement is still beautiful after 30 years of marriage! The Lord is good!

jcbcpa

Sounds silly to me…over 40 years ago?…oh well, to each his own… carry on
If his is anything like mine there's nothing silly at all. My X did and said some terrible things about me in an attempt to create ill will with my clients and also turn my 2 daughters against me. Thankfully they were all able to see what was going on, but some things I just can't forgive.

jdgator

If his is anything like mine there's nothing silly at all. My X did and said some terrible things about me in an attempt to create ill will with my clients and also turn my 2 daughters against me. Thankfully they were all able to see what was going on, but some things I just can't forgive.

BLANK hath no fury as a woman scorned.

William Congreve, 1697

Offshore

Thank You.

westcobbdog

I am retired, working some contract work for the old company, walk into a fast-food restaurant, working behind the counter is the ex-wife, have not seen her in over 40 years, we see each other, we do not speak to each other, I order at the kiosk, get my food and pull a, "Run, Forrest, Run!!!!!!!!!"

I have no issues with the woman, no kids, just need distance but thinking you can never escape the EX. Good Grief............
Better check your burger real close before consuming...

madsam

She proaly went on her girly forum after work and said she saw her ex
and explained all the things that where done to ur food.....LOL

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I ain't seen neither one of my ex wives since divorce court, and hope I never do. 40 years would be way too soon... :bounce:

Mine stalked me for almost 40 years.