THE NEXT Random Cell Phone Pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullgator

How's the lemon water treating you? Are you doing it to help boost the digestive system? I've read where it's good for you, but I haven't tried it first thing in the morning.
I do it to stay hydrated. Large glass first thing in the morning and a good amount before bed. I heard that from a doctor on the radio.
For me the lemon is just to add some flavor since I’m not the plain water lover. I need a little something for taste. Seems to work well except I still get dry old man skin :mad:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
How do you know if someone has not already drank the Life Water and refilled it from the bathroom. :rofl:
I‘d make sure it hadn’t been opened. Not gonna just open it and start guzzling, ya know. If when I go to open it and do not hear the lid ‘crack’, the bottle of water goes back. :bounce:

bullgator

On today's walk. Not sure which type this is in juvenile color pattern. About 18 inches long.
View attachment 1226398View attachment 1226399
It’s crazy dry here. Haven’t had 2” of rain since the first of the year. I think they’re moving to find water. On my night time walk down the driveway last night my flashlight picked up a set of eyes on my neighbors side of my barbed wire fence. Turned out to be a 6’ gator. The closest body of water is probably a half mile away.

Toliver

Looks like a king snake to me...
If you zoom in, you can see the faint back patterns of a rat snake. I'm just not sure which variety at this age. I'm guessing black rat but I'm not sure.

Toliver

It’s crazy dry here. Haven’t had 2” of rain since the first of the year. I think they’re moving to find water. On my night time walk down the driveway last night my flashlight picked up a set of eyes on my neighbors side of my barbed wire fence. Turned out to be a 6’ gator. The closest body of water is probably a half mile away.
Nothing like that here. It rained enough here last 2 days you could see a distinct difference in where the river was hitting the boat ramp from Monday to today.

Toliver

If you zoom in, you can see the faint back patterns of a rat snake. I'm just not sure which variety at this age. I'm guessing black rat but I'm not sure.
Ok, well.... my wife posted the pictures in her herpetology forum and according to the snake folks there, it's a juvenile black racer. I didn't know they have those patterns. And funny thing, someone else posted almost an identical snake at about the same time my wife posted.

georgia_home

Bottle brush season again

IMG_1540.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.