The official Dan Quinn is done thread.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Packers have had their challenges this season.
Thanks to the Falcons for the W and moral boost.

Coenen

Packers have had their challenges this season.
Thanks to the Falcons for the W and moral boost.
Pretty much. A little bittersweet to see them win, actually. It'll validate too many of the wolves who were howling for McCarthy's ouster. I might've rather they dropped this one instead of playing their best game of the season.

Uncle Arthur looked exhausted, celebrating is hard work. ????

I hope both teams can rebound ASAP.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The departure of Mike will not solve all the Packers challenges.
I’m not sure what will extinguish the dumpster fire in Atlanta.

BornToHuntAndFish

I hear ex-coach of the Packer, McCarthy, is available to hire to coach the Falcons.

::ke:

Coenen

The departure of Mike will not solve all the Packers challenges.
I’m not sure what will extinguish the dumpster fire in Atlanta.
Agreed. Their biggest issue isn't talent on the sideline, it's talent on the field. Eight seasons picking low in the draft, finally burned them, IMO.

Falcons need line play, among other things. They've got some play makers, they need some solid veteran role players, or up and coming rookies. (...or both!)

It might be a couple seasons before either team is really ready to compete at the highest level again.

LEGHORN

Falcons giving lots of teams their “get right” game this season. Dumpster fire is the key said above. One liner catch phrase DQ will never get it done here.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
LOOK AT THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE GONE ON TO BE GREAT FROM THE UGA AND THE FALCONS WON'T EVEN LOOK AT THEM!

GURLEY, CHUBB, MICHEL, ROQUAN SMITH, AND STAFFORD! CHUBB GOT TAKEN IN THE 2nd ROUND THE FALCONS ALWAYS PASS UP TALENT FROM UGA!

I WOULD BE WILLING TO BET THEY PASS ON FROMM, SWIFT, HOLYFIELD, AND HOT ROD!

tcward

LOOK AT THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE GONE ON TO BE GREAT FROM THE UGA AND THE FALCONS WON'T EVEN LOOK AT THEM!

GURLEY, CHUBB, MICHEL, ROQUAN SMITH, AND STAFFORD! CHUBB GOT TAKEN IN THE 2nd ROUND THE FALCONS ALWAYS PASS UP TALENT FROM UGA!

This^ I hope the Falcons choke....oh they did already.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
It is time for our once every 4 year rebuild from the ground up. Must be something wrong with the foundation we are building on.

Duff

He gone

DAWG1419

I’ve said this for yrs. and every time some idiot says we didn’t draft so&so because we didn’t need that position filled. My question is, How’s that workin for ya?

Coenen

I’ve said this for yrs. and every time some idiot says we didn’t draft so&so because we didn’t need that position filled. My question is, How’s that workin for ya?
Smith is the only guy on that list who would really help them. Maybe Gurley, but they already had Free and TeCo so that would've been a luxury pick. What are they going to do with 5 running back and no offensive line?

They need line play first and foremost. College offenses turn out more NFL caliber skill players than ever before. Linemen are a much more valuable commodity.

HermanMerman

I flushed my Falcons fandom down the toilet after they choked in the Super Bowl and haven’t looked back. There are better ways to spend a Sunday afternoon.

tcward

Smith is the only guy on that list who would really help them. Maybe Gurley, but they already had Free and TeCo so that would've been a luxury pick. What are they going to do with 5 running back and no offensive line?

They need line play first and foremost. College offenses turn out more NFL caliber skill players than ever before. Linemen are a much more valuable commodity.
Free and TeCo...really? What jokes!