Thursday Night Eats. What Y'all Having?

Big7

The Oracle
Didn't see no new thread so I'll start one.

Country Style Ribs here and prolly yellow squash and zucchini or maybe potatoes? Not sure yet.
Post more pics in a bit.

Dry rubbed these. No BBQ Sauce for a change.16862706671538043726089953408177.jpg

georgia_home

Dillas again. Frozen breaded fish fillets with all the refular fixins.

something different, and not bad, good change

sportsman94

Tell us more about the squash boat ! And them bass look perfect

I’ll have to get with my wife for the full details, but it’s something along these lines. Cut squash in half long ways. Hollow out the centers. Take the middles and cook them down with some onion, and rotel in bacon grease for awhile and then add them back to the middle of the squash. Bake all that for awhile then add crushed rits and cheese to top and melt. Pretty good and a changeup from the normal stuff we do with squash

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’ll have to get with my wife for the full details, but it’s something along these lines. Cut squash in half long ways. Hollow out the centers. Take the middles and cook them down with some onion, and rotel in bacon grease for awhile and then add them back to the middle of the squash. Bake all that for awhile then add crushed rits and cheese to top and melt. Pretty good and a changeup from the normal stuff we do with squash
Thanks , that’s what I was looking for . I grill them occasionally but it’s mostly stewed or fried

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Awesome Eats!!!!!!!