To My Auburn Bros

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Y’all played us tougher than anyone so far this year. My stomach was in knots most of the game. Had your receivers caught some of those dropped passes, things would’ve really gotten interesting. I’m just thankful we got out of there with the win, and hoping we don’t have any serious injuries.

Good luck the rest of the season.

:cheers:

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Y’all played us tougher than anyone so far this year. My stomach was in knots most of the game. Had your receivers caught some of those dropped passes, things would’ve really gotten interesting. I’m just thankful we got out of there with the win, and hoping we don’t have any serious injuries.

Here here!!! I never stopped being nervous till the clock ran out!!!

Chris 195 7/8 B&C

I’d have like to have seen it had they hung on to several of those balls no doubt.
Auburn lost some talent with the coaching change and it Sure didn’t help recruiting and that was evident today.
These two use to have a long history of close games and ruining each other’s championship hopes.
good luck the rest of the way Britches.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I’d have like to have seen it had they hung on to several of those balls no doubt.
Auburn lost some talent with the coaching change and it Sure didn’t help recruiting and that was evident today.
These two use to have a long history of close games and ruining each other’s championship hopes.
good luck the rest of the way Britches.
Thanks, bro!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Auburn played tough like I knew they would. AU v UGA is the oldest CFB rivalry and this game was indicative of that. Auburn was just a few plays short.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
War eagle!! Gods country!!
Don't know about God's country, but I'm proud to say my grand daddy roomed with good ole Sug Jordan back in the day. I need to look through all my old scrap books and find the Christmas card Shug always sent my Pappy.

brownceluse

Great game. Auburn seems to be in good hands. Glad D Rob was served a loss. **** head could’ve stayed because right now we need another wide receiver

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Auburn sucks and I hope they lose every game they play!

GTMODawg

BANNED
Here here!!! I never stopped being nervous till the clock ran out!!!

Anyone who has watched their team play Auburn at Jordan Hare knows better than to take an easy breath until the final seconds tick of the clock.

Having said that Clemson is the toughest game UGA has had thus far this season. UGA has dominated everyone else on the line of scrimmage. Auburn did indeed drop a lot of passes but they did not do so in a vacuum....it was the result of pressure, either real or perceived, forcing Nix to react without adequate time to digest what was going on downfield.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Anyone who has watched their team play Auburn at Jordan Hare knows better than to take an easy breath until the final seconds tick of the clock.

Having said that Clemson is the toughest game UGA has had thus far this season. UGA has dominated everyone else on the line of scrimmage. Auburn did indeed drop a lot of passes but they did not do so in a vacuum....it was the result of pressure, either real or perceived, forcing Nix to react without adequate time to digest what was going on downfield.

Clemson was a ranking, an over rated facade, nothing more. We’ve all seen it in their following games.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Clemson was a ranking, an over rated facade, nothing more. We’ve all seen it in their following games.
Kinda like Bama's game against Miami? Here is Bama's first 6 games
il_794xN.858344723_pku7_copy_600x731.jpg
Cupcakes until Ta&M oops. ::ke:::ke:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member