Todays word is, woody

Shouldn’t be a problem to kill one there. Looks like my lease we are unfortunately losing before this season starts. Always had an abundance of gobblers and it will be a subdivision this time next year…

Just reading that made me instantly feel discomfort...sorry to hear. Georgia is being eaten one parcel at a time.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Funny thing is these developers have a very popular hunting show where they constantly preach about land conservation and passing it on to the next generation which is the furthest thing from what they do. They buy land stack as many houses as they can for a profit and move on to the next block of timber and repeat. Guess they have to be able to afford their Iowa farms they buy from Mark Drury somehow. This will be someone from New York or Californias living room next season View attachment 1128248
You must be from around Coweta co .

antharper

Staff member
Great picture fieldglass ! Ought to be noisy around there in a couple months

antharper

Staff member
You guessed it
He’s trying to ruin the country in Troup co also . But he isn’t alone , I’ve met and talked to him a few times . Really seems like a great person and you can’t blame him for making a living . But it sure sucks