Trapping Help

zmelt85

I've got 100 acres over near Wedowee, Alabama and I'm looking for somebody close by that would be interested in trapping some Coyotes. I'm not interested in giving permission for any other hunting rights. I just want to try to get rid of some coyotes. Let me know if you are interested or know anybody that might be interested.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Trappers that know what they are doing won't be jumping at the chance to set traps and work your place for free...

Too much dang work involved, and too much of a time commitment. I'm reasonably sure that there are some trappers near the area, but you'll need to look 'em up and work out a paying deal...

You could also learn to catch em yourself! If I did it, anybody can, and it's a whole new woods hobby to enjoy!

Good luck!

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Might add fur prices are horrible.

Can you use snares in Alabama?

canine933

I've got 100 acres over near Wedowee, Alabama and I'm looking for somebody close by that would be interested in trapping some Coyotes. I'm not interested in giving permission for any other hunting rights. I just want to try to get rid of some coyotes. Let me know if you are interested or know anybody that might be interested.

Here is one problem if a Georgia resident wants to trap in Alabama the non-resident license is $332.20 plus the cost of fuel to check traps everyday. If you have facebook go on down south trappers to find an Alabama resident in that area or ALdeer forum trapping section to find one in that area. If you find a GA resident to do it don't be surprised and get mad when they tell you the price.

Doug B.

Here is one problem if a Georgia resident wants to trap in Alabama the non-resident license is $332.20 plus the cost of fuel to check traps everyday. If you have facebook go on down south trappers to find an Alabama resident in that area or ALdeer forum trapping section to find one in that area. If you find a GA resident to do it don't be surprised and get mad when they tell you the price.
It's almost like they want us to pay for taking care of their coyote problem! I know that's not the case everytime. But sometimes it amazes me what some landowners think we should do!

2dye4

It's almost like they want us to pay for taking care of their coyote problem! I know that's not the case everytime. But sometimes it amazes me what some landowners think we should do!
Seems the way the world thinks these days. Someone will take care of my problems. I don’t think so. I take care of my problems just as everyone else should.