Trespasser Shot !!!

flatsmaster

That’s a fine buck and congratulations to the hunter. Flats, is that the same DIL that seems to be covered in deer when you all head west?
Haha …. YES !!! She and my daughter wear the right perfume … headed to Illinois Nov 2nd for 10 days … can’t wait

flatsmaster

Awesome job! She’s getting primed up for the mid-west huh!
Yes she is !!! Both she and my daughter got new bows so making sure there dialed in … they both shot the Mathews Mission starter bow till I had to almost pry it out of there hand’s … at least until they shot the mathews Prima and heard that arrow hit the target ?

Mike 65

Yes she is !!! Both she and my daughter got new bows so making sure there dialed in … they both shot the Mathews Mission starter bow till I had to almost pry it out of there hand’s … at least until they shot the mathews Prima and heard that arrow hit the target ?[/QUOTE
That‘ll do it every time. Congratulations to her!

Jim Boyd

Wow!

Wow!

Wow!

Chuck and family are deer assassins!

wonderful pics and story!!!!

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Got this pic of a sneaky trespasser and my daughter in law took care of it …. My son saw the pic and they headed out and she went to the stand where trail camera is and my son took his climber where he thought he’d head to ck does … it’s the rut in eastcentral Florida … about 5:30 she’s covered up in does and hears grunting and she can just see him coming with his next stretched out … she stands and draws and he’s coming and grunting and when he steps into her window the new Mathews Prima releases the pain … she texts I smoked him … we ask which way did he run she said to the left … ask for more details and she says I don’t no I had to sit down bc my legs where shaking and I was feeling light headed … she has a smart watch that thought she was exercising bc of her heart rate ? yes we love this stuff … my son said I’m so glad I carried my climber and everything 500 yards around the swamp to get up the tree for 12 minutes !!!! Bow hunting is a addiction that has no vaccine … NEXT !!! View attachment 1177563View attachment 1177564View attachment 1177565
That’s awesome!! Congratulations!!!

That’s pretty wild on it being the rut there. When it gets cold will they go into a second rut? It’s crazy how rut is different here in GA, and AL and Florida.

flatsmaster

That’s awesome!! Congratulations!!!

That’s pretty wild on it being the rut there. When it gets cold will they go into a second rut? It’s crazy how rut is different here in GA, and AL and Florida.
Spot whichever does did not take they’ll come back in in 20 something days and the bucks will try again No matter what the weather

flatsmaster

Another trespasser … id like to test my new strings my son put on for me before our Illinois trip …. Maybe tonight !!!! C49C4C95-F358-43D3-ACB7-775ABFD94557.jpeg