trespassing neighboring kids and dog...what would you do?

Beagler

When I was a young man I promised myself that I would not be a grumpy old
Man. I’m 70 now and I have kept that promise kids do not bother me. If I was the op and I was bothered that much, I wouldn’t be talking about it on a forum, plain and simple I’d build me a fence and be done with it.

sinclair1

When I was a young man I promised myself that I would not be a grumpy old
Man. I’m 70 now and I have kept that promise kids do not bother me. If I was the op and I was bothered that much, I wouldn’t be talking about it on a forum, plain and simple I’d build me a fence and be done with it.
It’s a good place to get other views. You may hear someone built a fence and the brats wrecked it or used it like a jungle Jim.

I learned to stay clear of people with lean tos here. They will have junk on every square inch of property in 5 years. Including 6 mowers that won’t run. It’s in the hillbilly handbook beside cigarettes are a food group

Last edited:

Triple C

See post #18. My neighbors respected my effort in the grass, but I took precautions when we moved in. If you see a yard like I kept and let your kid stomp around in it, youre just a bad parent and need a beating. We are enjoying our new place with weeds and pine straw View attachment 1141635
You don't ever wanna do a drive-by of your old place cause ain't no way the new owners maintain the lawn like that. I finally get it now from all the posts over the years regarding your aversion to weeds in the lawn. That's a 10 right there!