Truck buck scoring for Madison QUICK QUESTION!!!!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Good mornin Y'all!!
Hey anybody having truck bucks scored in Madison?
My Dec GON say's the scoring is Feb 23ed. The GON website say's it's the 23rd. But My Feb GON magazine say's it's today the 15th!!!??
We gotta get my sons rack there for youth contest scoring
Thanks!!

bilgerat

Senior
YEP,
Final Truck-Buck Scoring Date For 2019-2020 Deer Season
If you entered a buck in GON's Truck-Buck Contest or the Youth Big Buck Contest, to compete for prizes the rack must be measured Feb. 8 in Tifton or Feb. 15 in Madison.

livetohunt

Final Truck-Buck Scoring Date For 2019-2020 Deer Season
The final chance to get a rack measured for the Truck-Buck contest is Saturday, Feb. 14. Racks must be checked-in at the GON office by 12 noon, or they won’t be eligible. Only bucks entered during this deer season will be measured at the scoring event. Killing a nice buck

They must have a bunch of idiots posting the dates because the current ad on the website says Saturday Feb 14th. Saturday is the 15th...

sea trout

Thanks yall. Just realized my son actually grabbed the dec. issue from 2018 which had us confused on the dates. Thanks again yall for a quick response.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good luck to the young man , I thought about driving up and get my public land buck scored but figured I didn’t have a chance and decided to go fishing instead

Al White

Good luck to the week 7 guys! I saw a few that looked large :), didn't even make the trip to have mine scored.

sea trout

My son's buck was 117 6/8 gross n net 114 3/8
We saw ahead of time in the magazine and online it looked like there were kids with bigger bucks for week 8. But we wanted to go experience. It was fun! Lotta awesome bucks came through!!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good luck to him , 114 is I fine buck that I’m sure he is super proud of , I just looked back through week 8 and they was some studs killed that week about like every year