turkey call

hunterdan

i have designed and made my own turkey call. it's an alluminum pot with a stainless steel top. it's 3" in dia. and 1/2" thick. moisture has no effect on it. it sounds great, you can make all the different sounds. i can make as many as anyone might want. but i need some body to help me get them out there. i no nothing about marketing something like this. everyone that has tried it really likes it. any suggestions would be greatlly appreciated.

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Post some pics on the swap and sell forum and after a few are sold and they are as good as you say, word of mouth should sell quite a few for you!

How much?

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Post the pics and description on the turkey call forum since they are handmade custom calls.

Also, hit up a couple local sporting goods stores to have them carry a few.

Good luck

WOODIE13

Posted For Hd

slatecall.jpg

slatecall2.jpg

HD,
Got any pics of the strikers you use?

hunterdan

any stirker works good with it. i like wood the best, but plastic works well too. carbon is the loudest, but you have to be careful not to go with the grain or it will sqeal with you. and you defintely don't want that.

WOODIE13

Give them a shout on the turkey forum and let them know other specifics. There was a few interested there as well.