Two and a Half more Weeks

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
3 more Tuesdays until deer season too.. :biggestshoot::biggestshoot::biggestshoot:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
You need a smiley with a full auto Bow. It will be Archery Season ya know.

Pfffttt... It's legal to use Suppessors! And I just saw that new smiley and liked it!

:brick::biggestshoot:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I wonder how many thousands of dollars folks will be spending on new camo outfits etc.? I picked up a set of MarPat BDU's a few years ago that are still in tip top shape and very comfortable compared to the cheaply made, very expensive mossy oak junk. My only problem is keeping my bodily dimensions within the carrying capacity of the outfit. :bounce:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I wonder how many thousands of dollars folks will be spending on new camo outfits etc.? I picked up a set of MarPat BDU's a few years ago that are still in tip top shape and very comfortable compared to the cheaply made, very expensive mossy oak junk. My only problem is keeping my bodily dimensions within the carrying capacity of the outfit. :bounce:
I love my 20+ year old woodland camo BDUs. Bought them a little large and they still fit great. They are very well made and comfortable. I never had a desire to buy any of the latest and greatest camo styles. I love these older style of BDUs.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

I wore mine slap out and had to resort to store bought stuff.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Not a real big football fan but I occasionally will catch a game
Us southerners are passionate about our college football. If you were to follow the games a little more closely, or hang out here in the sports forum more often, your interest might increase. Come on and hang out with us a little more in here. We can help covert you. :D:cheers:

It's more fun when you have winning teams. ::ke:::ke:::ke:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now see what he said, Cmp1, that's what we call friendly smack talk. :bounce:

I wore mine slap out and had to resort to store bought stuff.
Stomach area wore out? ::ke::rofl: