Unicoi Call Show

Toddmann

Just wanted to thank Mark Sharpe, Russell Beard and all the call makers for putting on a great show in Unicoi. The call selection was the best I have ever seen. Picked up so great callls and got to meet a lot of folks I have followed on line for years. Already looking fwd to next years show.

ChattNFHunter

Agreed I loved the show as well! It was nice getting to meet new people and I really enjoyed all of the calls and call makers. I will be attending and purchasing calls next year!

turkeyed

I had a blast! It was great to meet a lot of members in person. Todd, it was a pleasure having supper with you, Jamey and Will. Lots of good laughs, stories, and knowledge shared!

ryanwhit

Good to see you Todd!

antnye

It was nice to meet you Todd! And everyone else I ran into. Great event with great folks. Looking forward to next year. Big thanks to Russell and Mark!

Roger T

So glad the call show was a success , awesome job Mark & Russell!! I wanted to be there so very much but due to an illness in the family i was unable to attend, god felt my sweet mother-in-law had suffered enough & took her home to be with him jan-15 at 10:45 pm. I am hoping & planning to join yall next year at the call show & meet some of you jamup call makers & turkey hunters!!

Toddmann

I had a blast! It was great to meet a lot of members in person. Todd, it was a pleasure having supper with you, Jamey and Will. Lots of good laughs, stories, and knowledge shared!

Eddie is was a a pleasure getting to hang out and eat with you, Will, y'alls wives and Coleman. Looking fwd to next year

Toddmann

Good to see you Todd!

Man it was great to see you as well Ryan. Looking fwd to reading more of your hunts in 2016 & maybe some chasing turkeys with u.

Toddmann

It was nice to meet you Todd! And everyone else I ran into. Great event with great folks. Looking forward to next year. Big thanks to Russell and Mark!

Anthony great to meet you as well.

Gaswamp

The show was great...Sorry couldn't connect with Jamey and Todd. Ryan wud have liked to met you as well

ryanwhit

Man it was great to see you as well Ryan. Looking fwd to reading more of your hunts in 2016 & maybe some chasing turkeys with u.

Any time man, would love to get together for a hunt!

ryanwhit

The show was great...Sorry couldn't connect with Jamey and Todd. Ryan wud have liked to met you as well

Yeah man, hate we missed each other. Next year!

Toddmann

sman

So glad the call show was a success , awesome job Mark & Russell!! I wanted to be there so very much but due to an illness in the family i was unable to attend, god felt my sweet mother-in-law had suffered enough & took her home to be with him jan-15 at 10:45 pm. I am hoping & planning to join yall next year at the call show & meet some of you jamup call makers & turkey hunters!!

Sorry for your loss.

Gut_Pile

Ryan, good to see you again bud

Todd and Jamey, glad we finally got to shake hands.

I got to meet Burney Mac too, that one also has been a long time coming.

Overall it was really a great show

Toddmann

Sorry your loss as well. Look fwd to seeing there next year. It will be even bigger and better.

Toddmann

Ryan, good to see you again bud

Todd and Jamey, glad we finally got to shake hands.

I got to meet Burney Mac too, that one also has been a long time coming.

Overall it was really a great show

Will it was great to meet you and Andy. I have enjoyed y'all's hunts over the years especially the annual Washington State thread.