Unreal!

PassingThrough

Man Chris you are making it look too easy...And I know its not! Way to go. Great Bucks! I hope to see one half that size. Congratulations!

robert carter

Here is another pic or two of the critters...

Photobucket

And here is a pic telling how the hard work went afterwards.

Brother Dennis Rice on the left is toting the cape that may weigh a few pounds. Chris on the right has a stand he brags about only weighing a half pound or so and in his meat sack is two backstraps and a foot or something...And I`m in the back packing out mostly the whole beast...Luckly we were only a tad over a mile in the swamp.RC

Photobucket

gurn

Gone but not forgotten
Man Chris that is unreal. Great job.

longbowdave1

Hey Chris, when you put your video together, it would be great if you included your Tree Shark sharpening video in there somewhere. I know I sure learned a lot from watching it and I think many others did too!

Congrats again on a great season so far! :cool:

kingfish

Killing a big buck is always a special thing no matter where you hunt. But a traditional buck on public land has to be the ultimate !! Congratulations.
Kingfish

ChrisSpikes

It feels mighty strange heading to the woods and hoping you don't see a buck...especially this time of year.

Dirty44Dan

Chris, you and RC are in the Whitetail Bowhunter Hall of Fame, as far as I am concerned. Wow, what great lessons you guys give us as you tell the stories of your hunts. Two great bucks. Wow. Well done