**** (UPDATE) **** Jay Gregory (update with Tammi & Wyatt) -- Kansas buck w/ pics

Kevin Farr

I just got another e-mail with a pic of Jay's wife Tammi with a stud buck she got with her bow. They said she hadn't got to hunt as much with their new baby, but I guess it only takes that one time of being at the right place at the right time and it looks like she was.

Attachments

• TammiDSR2008.JPG
    TammiDSR2008.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 869

Booner Killa

uhhhh, can someone say tine length. Love those 2's,3's &4's on that freak! That deer looks like an absolute freight train!!!! Way to go Tammi!!!!:cool:

Michael Lee

I tell you what.... One thing that irratates the heck outta me is when I hear someone bash a pro. I know there was joke here and nobody meant anything by it but most of the TV folks are just down to earth folks like us and someone takes a cheap shot at em that doesn't know em from Adam. Most of those guys hunt their tales off and work their butts off every day of the off season to get a shot at a booner.

I've never seen but a couple deer that would go 170 :D Of course none of them got tagged either!

QTurn

same exact thing was happening a couple of weeks back when we were in IL at our outfitter. me and bubba were seeing bunches of deer and a good number of bucks. bubba missed one that would have probably grossed in the 60's...I killed my lil one:D and then the rumbling started. a couple of fellas there on their first hunt mentioned to his guide that we were probably getting "put on them" since we had been there so many times etc etc etc.

it never ends.

I can tell you that unless your in a pen there is NEVER a guarantee that you will even see a buck, much less kill one and then to do it with a bow????

folks these are free ranging whitetails that come and go as they please. they are easier to pattern in the midwest because of the lack of timber, but not that easy...not even close to being easy.

ask bubbabuck about the MORE THAN 90 hours on stand that week...

So THAT'S why I didn't kill a deer!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!:whip:

I believe both of those young men also saw a TON of deer. One lost his deer and the other took home horns I believe!!

I didn't kill a deer and wasn't a bit disappointed.
Is it to early to book for next year???

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
So THAT'S why I didn't kill a deer!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!:whip:

I believe both of those young men also saw a TON of deer. One lost his deer and the other took home horns I believe!!

I didn't kill a deer and wasn't a bit disappointed.
Is it to early to book for next year???

supposedly in the beginning they werent seeing any...but heck you really didnt see much either. then you hunted my stand and didnt see anything much:D

you gotta sit with me I guess:D

QTurn

supposedly in the beginning they werent seeing any...but heck you really didnt see much either. then you hunted my stand and didnt see anything much:D

you gotta sit with me I guess:D

As long as you keep your shoes on.......

jharrell

Those hunting celebs are like me and you. We try to be the best at our jobs or else we loose it. They have to be the best at there job, which is hunting or else the sponsorship and the money are gone. Famous words from my buddy Stan Potts. Who I consider one of the best bowhunters there is.

Michael Lee

Those hunting celebs are like me and you. We try to be the best at our jobs or else we loose it. They have to be the best at there job, which is hunting or else the sponsorship and the money are gone. Famous words from my buddy Stan Potts. Who I consider one of the best bowhunters there is.

Exactly.

Latest posts