Visitors at the pool this morning.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
As I was getting ready for work this morning I noticed some visitors showing up at the pool. I must assume mom and the kids were planning to lounge around the pool today.

Truth is they love Mama's flowers and shrubs.deer at the pool.jpg

Last edited:

six

Can't blame them. It is hot.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Nuisance dear got to go

This is in a sub division with 1 acre lots. Even if I slammed one with the crossbow she is sure to go across 2-3 other properties before bleeding out. I have no desire to blood trail a deer across sod lawns and pool decks.

They get a free pass while here. But they are fair game about 50 yards back in those woods where it becomes agricultural and woods. I don't hunt there but I do hear shots fired.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
This is in a sub division with 1 acre lots. Even if I slammed one with the crossbow she is sure to go across 2-3 other properties before bleeding out. I have no desire to blood trail a deer across sod lawns and pool decks.

They get a free pass while here. But they are fair game about 50 yards back in those woods where it becomes agricultural and woods. I don't hunt there but I do hear shots fired.

A well placed neck shot with the Xbow is the ticket. Big broad head. No need in letting those folks at the field get that meat. :)

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Nice photo Milkman, I bet Sinclair would give your lawn ***** stars. :cheers: Sure is a nice looking place.

Thanks for the compliment. It takes lots of work to keep it suitable for the boss.;)

That doe is an old one. Its hard to tell in the photo but she is taller and heavier than the average Walton county doe.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
What about that poor doe I see drowning in the pool? :biggrin2:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
What about that poor doe I see drowning in the pool? :biggrin2:

I noticed that too. Maybe I should post it over in the photo forum and get some uuuuuhs and aaaaaahs about the quality of the reflection. :rofl::rofl:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I noticed that too. Maybe I should post it over in the photo forum and get some uuuuuhs and aaaaaahs about the quality of the reflection. :rofl::rofl:

By the way, are they jumping over your fence, or coming through an opening?

Jim Boyd

Great, great photo.

Love it!!!!!