Wal mart corn

Blackston

Has anybody else had problems with deer not touching this stuff. Had em killin 50 lbs(local corn)every 4 days Was in a hurry at Wally World bought some Poured it out it's now growin. Guess I got a food plot now. Poured more local corn out back eating it (Lesson Learned )

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Big deer don't eat Walmart corn just like classy good looking women don't wear Walmart clothes. You got to get that name brand high class stuff. Quality attracts quality.

You got to use that name brand specially concocted bait they advertise on the tv hunting shows.

TimBray

Deer won't eat corn from China? :huh:

;):D:D:D

GA DAWG

I've poured out a ton of the stuff this summer. Something is eating it. Mostly doe and fawns. No bigguns. A few coon and possums to. I just got 200 more pound yesterday. It's the cheapest around. Maybe this new is a bad batch. One reason they may have slowed down is acorns and such are falling now.

PappyHoel

If it was corn grown in Nebraska the southern deer won't touch the stuff. Something about SEC and Big 10 rivalry.

Blackston

Thanks for the in put just joined yesterday (Kinda cool)

Mako22

BANNED
Walmart corn is grown in China where it is sprayed with a yellow colored lead based paint. Deer down here can smell the lead and avoid it.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
X2 on the acorns falling.

PappyHoel

Is it really grown in China?

Yes it grows on trees there like bananas.

chineese_corn.jpg

01426_china-corn.jpg

Blackston

From the bottom pic it appears to grow on brick buildings I'm off to move my stand to the courthouse (just Sayn )

doesplitter

Wal-Mart corn is gmo.
Dear are smart enough not to eat it.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I just got back from Walmart, got me 10 bags , the deer I feed love it , especially the apple flavor !

UGATurkey

What is next Soy Sauce salt licks?