Wal mart corn

Trigabby

When I have my deer used to the FRM corn, I can pull up in my RTV and they'll be waiting for me to spread it...

But, put out the Walmart corn and it does NOT get eaten... No mo' WM corn for me.

Blackston

Glad it wasn't just my snobby deer

swamp hunter

I own WalMart and our corn is grown local in the Alaskan Foothills. We did not take into account the Southern deer herd needs. From now on all our corn will be flavored like Kentucky Fried Chicken...Extra Crispy for the southern market...hope this helps..

turkeyhunter835

BANNED !!!
I own WalMart and our corn is grown local in the Alaskan Foothills. We did not take into account the Southern deer herd needs. From now on all our corn will be flavored like Kentucky Fried Chicken...Extra Crispy for the southern market...hope this helps..

Them deer is happier then a kitten under a leaky cow.

shootemall

The Apple flavored corn and soy sauce salt licks flavor the deer so no marinade is necessary before cooking.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
My deer prefer Made in USA corn.But will eat the chinese corn once every other week .

BUCKFAT

I thought I was crazy. I noticed the same thing. Have a farmer right down the road from our place where I only buy from now. When I used the Walmart corn the deer ate it but nothing like when I get it from the local farmer.

Oldstick

Ya'll have to admit them deer are pretty smart. They can tell which corn is not from their local environment. They can read calendars and reg books pretty well too.

ALB

Big deer don't eat Walmart corn just like classy good looking women don't wear Walmart clothes. You got to get that name brand high class stuff. Quality attracts quality.

You got to use that name brand specially concocted bait they advertise on the tv hunting shows.

That was Awesome! Classy women wont wear Walmart Clothes!!!! CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I have also noticed that the corn from Walmart(chinese) is a lot stronger tasting that that of my local farmer.

Twinkie .308

Here is what a Chinese deer looks like. Keep feeding them the Chinese corn and this is where we're heading. Might be fun to have vampire deer for Halloween!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-20-12-38-52_1-1280x1107.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-09-20-12-38-52_1-1280x1107.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 359

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Here is what a Chinese deer looks like. Keep feeding them the Chinese corn and this is where we're heading. Might be fun to have vampire deer for Halloween!

Chinese spike buck? Will be a goodun next year.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team

Mine prefer Popeyes:fine:

Pick up a bottle of imitation vanilla at the grocery store, punch a couple small holes in the seal after removing the lid, and sort of "Spritz" it around on leaves, etc...where the feeder is-the deer seem to be attracted to the odor of the vanilla and seem to locate the corn much faster. As far as the corn itself....as long as it is corn....I am pretty sure they don't really care if it is from Walmart or one of the "Designer Corn Shoppes" like Tractor Supply, or a feed store loaded with rats and mice !

At the risk of being serious for a minute (man some of these posts had me rolling!), I was in the feed business for 18 years so I know a little about corn. In alot of cases the cheaper "deer corn" you see for sale in bags is corn that could not pass an aflotoxin test in order to be used for other livestock. I have no idea how corn with alot of aflotoxin tastes, but would venture to say it probably affects it.