Wasting away in Margaritaville driveler #253

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Therese trip was planned by a UGA faculty member who spends about 1/2the year in Scotland some of which she teaches/ hosts students abroad programs.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
A couple more pics of the castle

And the coastline in Ord

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 5

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Great pic's

Thanks I have a few that wouldn't load too large but not going thru the pb or resize issue on this iPad

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
gobblinbro asleep, but enjoying the pics sir.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Live action!

Deers were everywhere on my drive in tonight! Felt like the old days cruising the back roads of Washington county.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Inverness bound with a stop at a gonadal ride, a castle ,Nessie etc

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Safe travels Gobblebro!

The hands of time have stopped .... The day will Neva end!!! Aaahh, I'm being dramatic! Drunkbro is back from vacation and is talking my ears off about ... Well , how drunk he got!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Monday to all of the Driveler Nation.

My vacation is over and done with for this year. I had a great time at our place in Florida with my Daughter and Son-in-law and was able to see lots of my friends again and even played several rounds of golf with them. We had a fantastic and safe vacation this year and I couldn't ask for anything better.

Blood is now home and has already kissed his bride and eaten breakfast. Yep, he is probably sitting outside watching all of the critters in his neighborhood scurry about this morning.

Gobblin appears to be enjoying his much deserved vacation and has given us some fantastic photos from across the pond as well. I might even consider the thought of a visit to an area such as Scotland as the scenery alone is really intriguing to me.

I hope that all the rest of you Drivelers will have a good day and will pass it on !!!! :cheers:

Cmp1

BANNED
Good Morning and Happy Monday to all of the Driveler Nation.

My vacation is over and done with for this year. I had a great time at our place in Florida with my Daughter and Son-in-law and was able to see lots of my friends again and even played several rounds of golf with them. We had a fantastic and safe vacation this year and I couldn't ask for anything better.

Blood is now home and has already kissed his bride and eaten breakfast. Yep, he is probably sitting outside watching all of the critters in his neighborhood scurry about this morning.

Gobblin appears to be enjoying his much deserved vacation and has given us some fantastic photos from across the pond as well. I might even consider the thought of a visit to an area such as Scotland as the scenery alone is really intriguing to me.

I hope that all the rest of you Drivelers will have a good day and will pass it on !!!! :cheers:

Good to hear that you had a great vacation,,,,