Waterfowl guide recommendations

brandonsc

Hi guys

I’m looking for first hand recommendations for waterfowl guides. Me my brother and 2 of our cousins will be hunting. Looking for 3-4 days with lodging included. We hunted central Louisiana last January, we had a blast just looking for other options. We’re open to just about any state. Will be driving from north Ga.

Mexican Squealer

Texas….dry creek outfitters…if you want to do an insane teal hunt in Sept. go with Sportsman’s charters in Gueydan….Southwest LA

GA Puma

4 of us had a great hunt with Homra's on Reelfoot Lake. They're a well established family operation.

deers2ward

Hi guys

I’m looking for first hand recommendations for waterfowl guides. Me my brother and 2 of our cousins will be hunting. Looking for 3-4 days with lodging included. We hunted central Louisiana last January, we had a blast just looking for other options. We’re open to just about any state. Will be driving from north Ga.
I’d recommend black sheep waterfowl in Saskatchewan . This is our haul from this morning. Started shooting at 6:45 and were done by 8:15. Mallards, pintails, widgeon and every kind of goose you could want. These guys get after it
IMG_1693.jpeg