Well points and ants

BriarPatch99

Old time solution ..tie a kerosene soaked rag around the pipe stem below the pressure switch .... our wire came in different, but I suppose a soaked rag around a wire "could" would too ...

I would get far enough away the well and establish a block zone of Termador SC .... dig a trench like 6 to 8 inches deep and treat it with the Term SC ... kill the ants inside the zone with your choice of treatment ... but once dead they will not go through the Term SC zone for 5 to 6 years ...

I treat my whole yard with Term SC and pretty eliminate ants completely for many years ... helps with other insects like roaches, spiders, termites ....

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Old time solution ..tie a kerosene soaked rag around the pipe stem below the pressure switch .... our wire came in different, but I suppose a soaked rag around a wire "could" would too ...

I would get far enough away the well and establish a block zone of Termador SC .... dig a trench like 6 to 8 inches deep and treat it with the Term SC ... kill the ants inside the zone with your choice of treatment ... but once dead they will not go through the Term SC zone for 5 to 6 years ...

I treat my whole yard with Term SC and pretty eliminate ants completely for many years ... helps with other insects like roaches, spiders, termites ....
That is true. I had a MASSIVE black and infestation in my yard in probably 2005-6. Had termidor sprayed. It took two applications but there wasn’t an ant in my yard for YEARS. That stuff works